Tournament Rewards are out!

Looks like tournament rewards are out! What did you get?! 6k velo and 400 alanqa? I’ll take it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SO bad. Grypo and kool. Finished 4500 trophies.

1 Like

I see 2nd place was 2nd place last time, and 1st place was 3rd place last time so 2 of the top 3 were in the top 3 last time… that’s what happens when you give the top 3 massive prizes only to run a tournament pretty much straight after for no-one to try and catch up…

1 Like

This one I got… I’m satisfied I guess hahaha…reached 4500+
I wanna see those who ranked 500…

PLUS 140+ Pteronodon

3 Likes

Gyro Stygimoloch for epics. But cash coins very useful.

1 Like

not worth the time and stress trying to stay in the top 500…

3 Likes

Wow. Crazy. You mean the top 3 players in the world don’t just magically get worse next season? And everyone can’t be 1st place? How unfair.

I’m gonna call Tiger Woods, LeBron James, Antonio Brown and Aaron Rodgers and tell them all that they’re only winning because they got massive rewards or contracts for winning in prior years/tournaments.

4 Likes

They were clearly ahead rest of us before these tournaments.

3 Likes

I need to sit in a sauna to cool it down

Edit: Never mind it. It’s the expectation that makes the fun

3 Likes

At this point, all I do is laugh…alright fine, I cry a little.

2 Likes

Ask that to 1st place last time and ask where they are this time! :joy:

1st place last time decided not to invest the time to boat-race this time and spoke about it pretty openly. If you don’t battle for pretty much 2 weeks straight, you’re going to lose.

The tournament is a race. You get to choose when you run. The winners will always be those who go with the least amount of sleep, spend the most money, and have the best teams… In this case, the winner from last time placed 20th. Because the winner from last time didn’t want to spend the time racing.

3 Likes

That’s because they’ve spent the most money/time on the game. In the beginning, the best players will be the ones who spend the most money/time. The hope is they learn the upper tier meta fast enough that no one else can adapt at cap. But when others begin capping, you’ll see who knows the meta best. And I bet they’ll still be pretty darn high in those rankings.

2 Likes

gallimimus, rajasaurus, sinoceratops. wish the quantities could have been swapped for some of the cards, but definitely better than i was expecting.

1 Like

Deception with the 65 gryposuchus and joy with the 266 Ankylosauros that perhaps allow me to evolve my dear Rajakylosauro.

1 Like

Rewards were eh. I’m glad I didn’t stress out about this tournament and fell asleep early lol.

apatosaurus -5561
dracorex gen -728
dracorex -450
posto- 191
erlikosaurus -298
koolasuchus -86

2 Likes

Finished > 4,250, minimum reward. The only thing useful I got was 342 pyroraptor DNA. But I’m grateful for that - pyroraptor is so hard to come by.

I don’t know why I had hoped for more… maybe because the tournament lasted so long, it felt like a marathon… and I had gotten lots of good DNA in the first one.

Exactly. Their hard work (and also money) is paying off

1 Like

Yay?!
Screenshot_20181026-092249_JW%20Alive|243x500

1 Like

Top 500:

2 Likes