Ludia Forums

Tournament rewards error

Finished just outside top 500, should have been 180 HC. Went to collect my rewards, and only received the 5 HC participation reward?

Last I checked I was around 3** medal count, before I drove 14 hours straight to visit parents. Couldnt battle so ended up dropping to just outside top 500.

Here’s a screenshot of my highest ranking and team, along with my HC number before tournament ended, and one after tournament ended with a HC count slightly higher than the added 5 because of claiming alliance mission rank up.

Anyone else have this happen? @Ned

Hey MikeIsaak, could you email our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look? Thanks!

I have received the correct reward. In fact, I received more than expected because I expected to receive 500 tickets for being in the top 250 and in fact I received 1700, the 500 plus 1200 from the incubator.

Email sent

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Ludia support. They fixed the problem within 2 days and I was able to receive the proper tournament reward. Seems there was a glitch in the matrix, and there was a bug when I collected my rewards.

A little lesson for other players, screenshots definitely helped.

Thanks Ludia!

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that you received your correct rewards, MikeIsaak. :slight_smile:

1 Like