Ludia Forums

Tournament specs?

I suggest you post them before it goes live tomorrow… :woman_shrugging:t3::wink:

1 Like

Yep… still waiting

1 Like

If they don’t post they dont have to retract or edit said post.

2 Likes

AND STILL NO ANNOUNCEMENT POST DEFINING THE RULES ETC?! image

Yeah if they don’t post they have no chance of making stupid mistakes and embarrass themselves further, like they did with their stupid alliance mission announcement.

Doubt the announcement will come in the next 6 hours. Either that or it’s already created but they’ve forgotten yet again to unhide the topic. Remember the halloween announcement, the topic was unhid 8 days into the event, they even kept tweeting the link to the topic and still hadn’t unhid it on the forums.

2 Likes

Someone on my Discord server has them …

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hmm, rare epic hybrids default level … I don’t think I’ll join this one. Not up for overleveling hybrids that I need for higher hybrids, while there are lvl 20+ Christmas Chickens out there.

1 Like

Well, if it was before the boosts reset I don’t think I would get in it, but I’m counting that not many people spent boosts on rares and epics, especially hybrids only, so I’m gonna give it a try.

Besides, I doubt that there will be 20k players in that (or if it is, most won’t be competitive), so if these numbers and rewards are correct, it will be practically free.

1 Like

Is it rares, epics - hybrids only? Or rares, epics, rare hybrids, epic hybrids?
Wording is ambiguous and can’t recall what happened last time it was worded like this.

I think it’s this ^. But i’ve told them plenty of times that it can be confusing the way they post it, but they just ignore it as always and flag my post because they get upset.

2 Likes

Either way we are going to be knee deep in Christmas Chickens …

Not looking forward to running into @Poezzzie’s Indo G2 either …
Edit: Scrub that - doh, its a legendary :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Time to brush the dust of my L30 Suchotator …

1 Like

I’m going straight to the store to buy as many boosts as I can for this one!
:rofl:

2 Likes

I slapped one or two boosts on my “best” tourney only creatures (mainly 1 speed) to give them that small edge in the dreaded speed ties pre Boosts 2.0 - won’t be doing that at 100 a pop.

PQC - I was being sarcastic, there’s not been any boosts for sale since the update, and if they think I’m spending hard earned cash on boosts at the prices they valued them at they can think again!

I got it; but I’m sure there will be those that do as I wouldn’t bet against a boost sale going live at the same time as the tourney

:money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

Yep, wouldn’t surprise me either.
It’s all about the :money_with_wings:

I am glad they waited to post. They should have waited until the actual tournament started. How many times have we seen them screw up and have to retract their information (and refuse to refund players who prepared for the tournament specs)?

Would you rather have incorrect information early, or would you rather have correct information later? They have already shown multiple times they are incapable of posting the right information ahead of time, so that is not an option.

And BOOM! There’s the boost sale which they can stick up their … :horse:

2 Likes

Every time it has just “Hybrids” means ONLY hybrids allowed. If they allow non-hybrids they write “Regular and hybrids”

1 Like