Ludia Forums

Tournament Spinosaurus gen 2 - 6/9/2021 - 13/9/2021

Is confirmed!

Spinosaurus gen 2

9 Likes

It’s a week long tournament, isn’t it?

2 Likes

2 back to back week long tournaments were confirmed about 10days ago. We almost knew it was spino gen2 too.

1 Like

Hello everybody!
Well, first of all, you shouldn’t renew the tradition of Tournaments lasting one week. IMHO. It’s really annoying, I think, not me alone. Secondly, the Gen 2 Spinosaurus Tournament was literally in June of this year! :nerd_face:
Perhaps expensive developers will play creatures in Tournaments with some more logical and fair frequency? :confused: Thanks!

3 Likes

Here we go again… :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Then…
The tradition of a tournament thread (either a week or a 3 day one) has been around for years and has never bothered anyone!
Is for writing everyone’s progress in the tournament!
It was like this, it is like this, and it will continue to be like this!

I don’t mean to be rude but you’ll have to get over it!

It’s because these are limited edition legendaries so they dont get repeated that often… no wait… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Dear Sir! )
I humbly admit that if you conduct a survey among the community, then the majority will vote for the three-day Tournaments!
But what benefit do developers get if I spend 10 hours online or 5 hours online in a certain period of time ?!
This is not bragging, but for example, the last Tournament for Para Gen 2 I finished in first place in my group with more than 5000 points. While staying at 1% in the group of Dominators, a little over 2000 points would be enough. I proved to myself once that it is possible! But only thanks to the fact that all last week I did not have a job and could, forgive me, to nerd as much as my heart desires! Since September, many have resumed their studies. This category of players, I think, now also has less time than, for example, during the summer holidays.
In general, of course, each of us can have his own opinion on any issue. Therefore, let’s argue, discuss and come to a common denominator! After all, the Forum was created for this! :v:

5 Likes

I agree with you on everything!
Three day tournaments are better!

However I think that every now and then a 7-day tournament fits!

But they are exaggerating!

Anyway I apologize because I think I misunderstood the post above!

1 Like

No wait!
There are 63 of them, excluding hybrids! I counted! 4 every month, total + - 50 per year. Accordingly, if we play them in turn, then we should have seen the next Spinosaurus Gen 2 Tournament not earlier than September 2022! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m skipping this one with a gigantic joy!

:drooling_face::sleeping:

4 Likes

As an option! Well, or 300 points a day for a week and Spino is in your pocket!

2 Likes

Thanks for the dialogue! I confess that I have rephrased my original post a little. Fixed “Introduce tradition” to “Renew tradition”. Summer 3-Day Tournaments were a great option for most!

1 Like

I know, but I have already unlocked it. Giving myself another break is far better than chasing after another dom finish. :yawning_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve unlocked it, but I want a level 20. So idk, will likely battle for the fun of it.

1 Like

I’m wondering! Tell me, please, my dears, did anyone get a super-prize on tournament roulette ?! During the previous Tournament, I stopped 11 times in the sector adjacent to Para gen 2! :slot_machine: But it never got there!
A hundred years ago, the Mammoth was caught. Perhaps 2 times, I can’t remember exactly. But such luck smiled only at that single Tournament.

1 Like

I must say that it is very rare that this happens, because the prizes of the prize wheel are already decided!

So if that happens you have to be VERY VERY lucky!
It never happened to me! :sob:

Isnt it funny how they are called limited edition creatures yet there availability is more common than anything.

Its harder to get a gigakylocephalus than it is a chromaspinus lol :joy:

Sometimes I miss the challenges and exclusivity of the old days of jwtg… now everything’s just handed on a plate :yawning_face:

4 Likes

I did land on dracorex, I’ve been fairly lucky with tournaments, over the past year and a half I’ve landed on the main prize more than 5 times.

4 Likes

Tommy, do you remember that initially the prize wheel worked in a different algorithm ?! I remember! Perhaps the secret of success then was in this. Once upon a time I did not boldly turn to the Support Service (not here at the Forum) so that they would fix it, returning the former excitement, but … was not heard. ((

1 Like