Ludia Forums

Tournament Spinosaurus gen 2 - 6/9/2021 - 13/9/2021

Plus using FMF is even easier. When I reached dom, bottom has already passed over 2k mark. So climbing my way up was a joy ride.

I’ll be doing the same if we find ourselves in another week long tourney. (Rewards during the runs are always bad, so why bother. I’m not dying for the elusive 37k coins.)

2 Likes

The S-DNA is now all pre-loaded for reaching Dominator. We get double the S-DNA for reaching Dominator and none for a Dominator finish. It’s been that way for the last several tournaments

10 Likes

I wasn’t able to get last second data. But I did get 5k DNA and 500 bucks.

4 Likes

500 DB and 2500 DNA, ill gladly take it.

5 Likes

Spinosaurus gen 2 ( again). 1 DNA and 2 bucks cards, normally I’d love that but have been trying to max DNA collection this tournament.

Keeping track of the DNA has been interesting. I got 1620 DNA tracking up to Predator in the first day and a half. Then I spent about another 2 days in Predator, for 1500 DNA. Then 3 and a half days in Dominator, for 12180 DNA, which works out at nearly 3500 per day. Which is pretty good, and makes me wish I’d got there earlier although the fights are harder work. Resource returns were better in Dom.

Plus 2500 in the final pack makes:

17,800 DNA from a one-week tournament. Which is pretty cool, although it doesn’t pay for the 2 Ostas I bought mid- week.

I did have very good luck this time, with 3(!) Aquatic packs, a Super-slayers pack, a Rare Rogues pack and several big ticket finishes. It doesn’t always happen - I have definitely had tournaments where 18000 coins featured heavily.

6 Likes

Oh thanks! I wasn’t aware of that. I’ve been out for a few weeks spending so little time on the game and skipping tourneys on the way. Good to know Andy. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

So happy first dom win:

12 Likes

Damn, what happened to your bucks? Did you speed hatch 2? Congrats btw.

3 Likes

I won it!

Yes! 1500 bucks

9 Likes

Your prediction was actually just off by one week… :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I don’t think it’s a good idea to place a tournament creature in the first tube unless you’re planning to use your bucks and hatch it right away. A week is too much time to have it unavailable for creatures with shorter hatching times like rare / super rare hybrids or super hybrids like Dimetrocarnus for example.

5 Likes

Bought it after

3 Likes