Ludia Forums

Tournament Trophies not showing up

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I was completing my ten takedowns for last weekend’s tournament. After winning 3/4 battles and collecting 1000 trophies, I check my tournament trophy score on the alliance leaderboard and it said I have 0 trophies, even a few days after the tournament ended. I recently joined a new alliance (on Sunday), but did not participate in the tournament until after I joined this alliance.

Area is was found in: Tournament Alliance Leaderboard/Pre-battle screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- I do battles in the tournament arena until I defeat 10 creatures.
Step 2 - I collect the 1000 trophies for defeating 10 creatures.
Step 3 - I check my trophy score on the Alliance Leaderboard for the tournament and it says I have 0 trophies.

How often does it happen: First time this has happened to me, but the leader of my alliance reported that some other people in our alliance had the same issue.

What type of device are you using: Android Moto E4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I can’t really prove I won 3 out of 4 battles (the battle I lost was 2-3), but here are some screenshots that display this issue.

Hey @DragonWarrior, the team has been made aware and they’re investigating this matter. :face_with_monocle: Your patience is appreciated!

1 Like

Alright, thank you!

1 Like

Still 0 Points for my 2 NEW Players.
They both have done their takedowns.

@Ronald, this is one of the few ways to track peoples activity , if not the only Relian one. Needs to be fixed asap and speaking of tracking peoples activity, we leaders need more ways to do it, eg , press members profiles to see how much they’ve darted /battled etc , cant believe it’s not allready part of the game

1 Like