Ludia Forums

Tournament wont let me battle repeatedly

Apparently the tournament has a hidden rule that you can only battle once every hour or so. If you try to battle twice in a row; the game will just throw a fit. Every time I get a successful battle, regardless of the result in said battle; the next time I try to play the tournament it immediately cuts to the game’s loading screen (the one with the mammoth an rhino) for about 5 seconds before returning to the arena saying ‘your battle timed out.’ If I try again I end up stuck forever on the loading screen. And this will happen again and again when I restart the app until I guess the game decides enough time has passed and it will let me play again.

@Ludia_Developers; how can you possibly be so incompetent? This is just the latest in a litany of bugs that have plagued this game since the beginning, and you never seem to be able to or even willing to try and fix them. It’s long since gone past the point of ridiculousness and now borders on pathetic.

I’m sorry that is happening, UncannyThoradalasaur. Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so they can take a closer look?

Thanks!