Ludia Forums

Tournament Wrong .... Again

Yoohoo @Ned Tournament is at L26 not at level :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

^this says skill but shouldn’t it be this but advantage?

Why are you telling everyone? This is fun

7 Likes

PHILL, C’MON!

Complete scentence.

4 Likes

Same as last week is not fun … should be advantage

2 Likes

But this error actually works in our favor.

No it doesn’t. I was looking forward to at level

2 Likes

Luckily I’ve already got maxima to level 30 but if this was mammoth dna, I would’ve got mad

Thanks, PQC! Informed our team.

6 Likes

This is not fun. This is slow and boring. I didn’t dump all my boost into tournament team creatures to play skill tournaments and I didn’t over level them to play skill. It’s every other tournament so it should be that way.

10 Likes

It’s a shame.
You up your dînos, cost many money… And you got a level 26 tournament

2 Likes

They need to sort it pretty quickly

Can they ever get anything right?

1 Like

I’m all for another lv 26 tournament. not a huge fan of advantage tournaments but they should go by the schedule. everyone should get to play the tournaments the like.

6 Likes

Apparently not …

If it makes the championship easier well it’s fine for me there’s not many people who benefits more the advantages than the skills

Oh well. Looks like you have to actually be skilled to get somewhere in this tournament, can’t rely on your lvl 30 max boosted Yoshi. Such a shame.

1 Like

pretty sure he doesn’t use yoshi. if i remember right Phill was working on Rex.

3 Likes

I don’t have one of those.

I play arena unboosted. Where the skill matters because it’s against the grain. Also don’t use cheap dinos. Tournaments are different because not as many use boost in them.

So use your cheap shot dinos in arena and get your wins :+1:

Only thing with boost are epics.

5 Likes

the problem is people intentionally invested in hybrids to use for this particular tournament. how is that right or fair on them?

4 Likes

mate, advantage is worse than skill

2 Likes