Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | April 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

04/10 to 04/13

Epic All Skill Coin Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Epic
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

04/17 to 04/20

Epic All Advantage Carbonemys & Eucladoceros Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Epic
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

04/24 to 04/27

Rare and Epic Skill Boost Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

05/01 to 05/04

Rare & Epic Advantage Nasutoceratops Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

21 Likes

This is a surprise. Tournaments aren’t usually announced like this. Good Job. now we all can plan for them. keep it up.

9 Likes

those last 2 are perfect for bringing the Kapro in.

1 Like

But why such small amounts of Nasuto?

3 Likes

I looked and saw 3 labelled skill and I thought yes!

but also this for the same tournament…

So I assume the Nasuto one will actually be an advantage?

3 Likes

I hate advantage tourneys, boosts are way worse than speedties when your whole team gets swept instead of 1 or 2 dinos

5 Likes

This is cool, (as long as shots at Tenontorex won’t unbalance the arena :grin:)

Edit, I’m not sure why this is here :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice so far

Hi all, it’s a great premium

It seems fair.
Two skill tourneys, for resources needed by everyone…
And two advantage ones, for dna that helps mostly the endgame people.

But I really want to thank Ludia for making this tourney schedule avalaible with so much time to make changes and plan ahead.

5 Likes

Very nice. This gives quite bit time to get team ready.

If only speedties were the only issue with “skill” tournaments.

Skill means knowing what to do when and how to play it out. When it goes down to who presses the button first or who lives closer to the dodgy Ludia servers, its not even skill.

Advantage has boosts but also less speed ties and pretty much a large margin of error. You can do something about your losing streak by leveling or buying boosts. The latter I dun recommend unless its for a dino you intend to.use for sanc or arena.

Skill tournaments go down to how skillful you are to live in North America. That in itself is a bigger “cheat” than 10000 boosts since it helps a lot in arena and tournaments.

we all want speedties changed. But ludia does what they want, and they choose how they handle it… I agree with the speedtie change since the “can’t pick a move or swap” bug I’ve had over 100 times this tourney and the last skill tourney is linked to speedties.

I instantly notice when I play against an american. I literally never win a speed tie against a yank. :frowning:

Thinking of the Epic All Advantage tourney (second tourney coming up). I can’t think of anything to counter Procera. Or?

1 Like

@E.D any update on this one? Is it skill or advantage?

1 Like

Como le hago para entrar al foro y ganar monedas?

Translated From Spanish

How can I enter the forum and earn coins?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Amazing how things work - I almost never participate in Advantage tournaments, because I don’t have a whole team of Epic dinos to boost dummy high, therefore I don’t bother. Out of these four tournaments presented, I wouldn’t have even tried to attend the second and last ones.

But…

We now have Championships. So now, I have to force myself to attend these dreaded tournaments (and actually participate in it, not just attend and leave for the weekend) just in hopes of getting the most elusive Unique creature to date… It’s insane and I don’t know how I feel about it.

1 Like

Hopefully They change the cycle with the coin and boost tournaments, because if this trend matches up from month to month, then the bucks will dwindle and dry up