Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | April 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

04/09 to 04/12

Rare All Skill Coin Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_0409_B

04/16 to 04/19

Rare All Advantage Carbonemys & Nasutoceratops Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled

REWARDS

04/23 to 04/26

Rare Epic Regular Skill Boost Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • Epic
    • No Hybrids
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_0423_B

04/30 to 05/03

Rare Epic Regular Advantage Eucladoceros Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • Epic
    • No Hybrids
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_0430_B

7 Likes

So much of the fanbase has gotten so invested into the game because of ACs and now we are getting a repeat? This is extremely disappointing

7 Likes

TESTACORNIBUS?

???

Really?

1 Like

Yes. Boosts and coins. Always welcome

1 Like

So Championships repeat???
Oh but WHY!? Testa? :weary:

1 Like

Because its in order.

12 Likes

Although I prefer more variety, I kinda hope May keeps Tenontorex!

11 Likes

Tourneys are meh. But why Testa? I get that there was a mess up when it was featured in the first ever Championship but honestly it’s not the most exciting unique out there. It’s more of a collectable than an actual arena creature. A championship that features Raid viable uniques would have been nice(like a Touramolch or Dio championship).

1 Like

So is it gonna be cycling like last year? Like with testa This month, Tenontorex May and Ardentistmaxima June? That’s Just a Joke…

3 Likes

I really hope not.

I am happy testa is the new unique, bc the first tournament for it, I was in a crappy alliance, and I was low level. At the end I got a measly 8 DNA for test. But, where is the tournament for mammolania, entelolania, tryko, etc?

2 Likes

Why is the first one called “Common Rare All Skill Coin Tournament” and creatures only Rare in it?

Probably it’s a rare tournament and Ludia messed up again as the next one says rare

Nasutoceratops and Eucladoceros are switched

1 Like

They ran out of exclusive ingredient uniques to promote so it makes sense they are doing a rerun.

1 Like

Nope. One tourney is exclusive DNA, the other is rest of unique ingredients.

1 Like

and once again i lose more faith in ludia. REPEATING CHAMPIONSHIPS? REALLY?. seriously, this is ridiculous. first you constantly give us tournaments that are infested with marsupial lion, diplodocus, and woolly rhino, then you dont give us the common only tournament we havent had in over a year, and then you repeat the championship rewards? this is ridiculous. take some community feedback for once!

1 Like

I know, but what I meant is that the carbonemys and eucladoceros tourney shows carbo and nasuto as rewards and the nasuto tourney show euclado as the reward.

2 Likes

I’m guessing they just made it a cycle until they release more exclusive uniques

2 Likes

They don’t have exclusives in their fusions. championships only have exclusive creatures in them.