Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | August 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

08/07 to 08/10

Common Epic All Skill Coin Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Epic
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

08/14 to 08/17

Common Epic All Advantage Pteranodon & Tanycolagreus Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Epic
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

08/21 to 08/24

Rare Regular Skill Boost Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

08/28 to 08/31

Rare Regular Advantage Quetzalcoatlus Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

09/04 to 09/07

Rare Epic Legendary Unique and Hybrid Skill Hardcash Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • Unique
    • Hybrid
  • Level
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

19 Likes

Allosaurus Gen 2 tournament is approaching …

7 Likes

A 5 weeker. Nice!

Rank 9 should be a walk in the park

2 Likes

Secondonto : im about to end this man whole live

3 Likes
  1. This one will probably be dominated by Allo G2, but I still can’t wait to see how 2.0 changed the epic meta. At least no Prorats anymore!
  2. This one won’t be fun, probably.
  3. An nonhybrid rare skill tournament? Perfect!
  4. Worse than 3rd, but probably will be fun too
  5. The best one. Can’t wait to see which creatures are actually the best of best on equal ground in 2.0!
5 Likes

The second tournament is gonna be nice. Can finally try out arctops and moschops. No more purrolyth to ruin the day. Although Indom gen 2 could still be a major issue

1 Like

What do you mean? @Stygimoloch_29

1 Like

Many times I criticize Ludia but this time I can only say … Congratulations !!! and thanks !!!

On the one hand tournament of epic and rare commons and the latter without hybrids to give option to non-hybrids. Perfect.

And on the other, the tournament that many of us had been waiting for months. A tournament with all the creatures and without boosts. The great tournament !!!

After many months thinking every day about leaving the game, between raids and these tournaments I have returned the illusion.

PS: I can’t give 10 because giving Sinoceratops mission reward is the most disappointing thing in the world, but you have my 9 !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Considering hybrids are involved, there are some other things that can take on Allo2 besides Secodonto… there’s Lasmus, Rixis, IndoRex2, Gorgo (with a crit)… even the now weakling ProceRat (lol) with a little luck… The end of OP ProceRats is what makes this interesting now.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the unique tournament. Have a few creatures lined up already, but it’s a tough choice on the rest, which is a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Allosaurus gen II is what I need now, I try to get the most handsome raptor (Alloraptor).

1 Like

So we can’t use Mortem in any of the tournaments?

What? No. And how would you even have Zilla anyways?

No, because they rarely do anything past unique, and they do hybrid for the unique, and mortem isn’t a hybrid

Add Pterodactyl very rare and very far

Also I know this is odd but how do you enter the tournament

It’s in the regular battling screen, to the left of the large green BATTLE button. You’ll see a “tournament” button there. Click on that, and from there you’ll see exactly where to go.

You also need to have unlocked the Badlands arena at 2000 trophies to be able to partake in the tournaments.

How to do this I am confused actually I don’t know how to play . Plz help