[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Common and Epic Skilled Tournament (03/20)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Epic
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

5 Likes

Ingame announcement says it’s a repeat of the Dilophosaurus/Spinosaurus tourney. Good tournament tho!

Who’s gonna have the new creatures? I can’t wait to see them in action. Boosts are just a bonus here. I want to battle as much as i can for those alliance points (or whatever they were called)

First Championship doesn’t start until April 6th

1 Like

that’s right.
well then, let the new creatures roam.

3 Likes

More boosts? I’m in.

1 Like

Is this going to follow the new tournament rules with the starting trophies? Because I get the idea of that, but skilled tournaments don’t need Shores players starting off at 800 or so trophies when everyone has an equal chance since all creatures are set level.

8 Likes

My brain is dizzy again :dizzy_face: , @Ned we need another confirmation.

Thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

Another meh tournament. Don’t care about boosts.

Please get rid of starting medals for skill tournaments. How many battles need to win players from lower arenas, to reach starting medals of players from top 3 arenas?

Hopefully this new tournament idea works and isn’t exploitable

2 Likes

Now we’re talking. Nice tournament! Though the ingame announcement is wrong again

1 Like

This is great. I like this type of Tournament.

1 Like

So now top players are gunna purposely drop arenas once a month to boost up there alliance scores…

I’m trying to unlock the new epic deer before the tournament so i can test it out

It is not that good in my opioning. Ran it a fw times already. For sure the unique will be great but I don’t think the epic is that good.

The only problem is finding it. I finally darted 1 (I got a second one miraculously as well) and got 245 with no VIP level 20. It seems pretty good and I think it’s better than megaloceros which was already really good in the rare tournament. Will difinitely be good against mammoth

We are getting reports that the highest score isn’t counting in this tournament. Can we get clarification on when the new tourney rules will come into play (i.e starting trophies and highest score counted)? Also will the starting trophies apply to skilled tournaments?

@Ned

1 Like

Hey Piere87, asking our team right now. :smiley:

1 Like