Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Common Epic Skill Tournament (01/17)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Epic
    • Regular
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

5 Likes

Sounds like an interesting tournament, maybe I will participate!

2 Likes

agreed. seems interesting. Tho i feel i’ll end up in turtle v turtle matches again. they take forever to resolve.

3 Likes

At least you can get your money back without being top 500 this time.

3 Likes

I thought “regular” tournaments were at team level and “skill” tournaments were at L26? Or am I just confused :crazy_face:

1 Like

I thought regular refers to non hybrids

It certainly does in the creature description

You’re talking about advantage tournaments

1 Like

I must totally be whack at these tournaments…i NEVER able to get above 150 trophies…after that it either freezes up and i lose or every hit from my opponent is crit …

1 Like

It does, regular dinos, no hybrids.

I see these statements a lot. Last tournament I played about 10 total games and finished top 300, it’s not honestly that hard to recoup your entry fee. When they’re equal level no boost tournaments everyone has a chance, you’re probably just as skilled as people who finished top 100 but its about dedication

1 Like

I prefer a unique + legendary Tournament but Common + Epic with all creatures look good

Ok so it’s only with non hybrid I thought regular means all creatures even hybrides my bad

Epic and common wouldn’t be equivalent to epic tournament already? What else is new.
Why won’t you set numbers on different rarities for each team? Does the idea really sound not appealing to you ludia?

That’s the thing too, I don’t feel like battling a bunch. Just preference I guess. Arena and collection is what drives me really.

Well mammoth and rhino can fix that

This is going to be the best​:ok_hand::joy::ok_hand: and also good luck you’ll need it

With the touch of epics, this won’t be as hellishly boring as the common only tournament. I will probably participate.

Well, this is the prize structure I enjoy. I can enter, do a few battles and turn a profit without having to dedicate a weekend to battling. You will be seeing this ornery old codger in the tournament.

3 Likes