[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Common No Hybrid Advantage Tournament (03/13)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

2 Likes

not the direction i thought they would go with the dna rewards, but it works out i guess.

1 Like

At least I won’t feel like I’m missing out when I don’t play.

2 Likes

Wow these rewards are TERRIBLE. Top1000 gets me a reward I can get with darting one of these wild.

4 Likes

This is another example how ludia doesn’t care us players…they laughing at us

2 Likes

I m almost getting top 500 by darting each of one…

This must be a mistake? Gen 1s maybe?

We’ve updated the rewards image. Sorry for all the confusion today!

5 Likes

Today has been a roller coaster hasn’t it.

It says skilled tournament yet it’s suppose to be advanatge? Smart Ludia (Yes I’ve decided to come back on the forums because I’m back in on the game mainly due to dimodactylus)

Awww I was really hoping for the mythical epic dimetrodon g3! Good job fixing it quickly though

50,000 eh dont need it

Skilled apparently isn’t the same as skill lol

I think I’ll just them in the wild, sounds like it will be more fun

1 Like

9 Likes

Ya I got like 56 pops more than enough to get unlocked now if rhino and mammoth were the press’s then it’s another story

1 Like

I think DNA rewards are for advantage tournaments only

Still no spot for Kapro, and I don’t have use for those particular commons, so I’m skipping this one.

Looking at how many players have a lvl 30 Monolometrodon and few have much of wolly rhino there will be few players (mabey some lvl 1-10) who’d can do anything with those rewards.

1 Like