[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Common No Hybrid Skill Coin Tournament (03/06)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

17 Likes

The ingame announcement says Common, Rare and Epic, but this says Common only. Nice.

2 Likes

Common only, you say…?

Cue the Velociraptors. Better get your Stegosaurus at the ready, people!

At last a good tourney.

I found the scolosaurus can survive swapping into a pounce and still kill a raptor - if they don’t swap out that is

I only use these tournament to meet daily and alliance mission requirements.

2 Likes

Raptor meta nostalgia kicking in… love it.

1 Like

Mira(sorry)
Scolo(underestimated)
Tany(I like it)
Sarco(No escape)
Trike G2(Sia)
Ophia(Truck)
Stego(Tank)
Tarbo(Tank killer)

1 Like

Guys, stop with that raptor meta. Velo is useful but he also has loads of common counters. I would rather say that it’s a Miragaia meta (paradoxically she’s perfectly countered by that raptor)

So is it just commons? Or are we going with what was said in the in game announcement?

If it’s just Common, it’s obviously no hybrids…

Can the forum and the people that make the ingame announcements please get in sync? Thank you

9 Likes

I need coins, so I’ll try to get decently far with this one. Get some battles done for the Alliance too.

Irritator gen 2 coming in bois and raptor gang rise up :biohazard:

Can’t wait for eina+trike swap in action

@Ned can we get a confirmation?

@Mattylus

It is Common creatures, only. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ah ok. thanks Ned.

This is getting farcical now.

The forum says one thing and the in game news says another.

The same thing happened with the last tournament. All week the in game banner made it clear it was a skill tournament but in here we are told it’s an advantage tourney. Once it started the in game banner changed. So I suppose the same will happen again this week?