[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Common Rare Epic No Hybrid Skill Tournament (02/07)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Epic
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

19 Likes

Interesting. Large creature pool. free entry. and lots of coin for the prizes. Nice.

9 Likes

I’m definitely partaking in this one!

4 Likes

Nice tourney.

2 Likes

Ok this sounds great

1 Like

Free entry, no boosts and lvl 26 creatures
I’m in

8 Likes

You see, now we’re doing things right. Not a good reward, but at least it’s free entry, so that’s ok. It’s all about having fun! I have a feeling this one will be very interesting with the new swap out abilities

11 Likes

Free Entry on Tournaments with meh rewards is how it’s done. Hope this continues in the future.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t call coins bad at all.
Coins are always nice to have.
Higher levels are pretty expansive, but with tourneys like this i can finelly leveling some “fun” dinos up.

1 Like

1k+ free coins!

1 Like

Aw yeah! Looking forward to this one.

1 Like

I’m going to wait and see if it’s really free.
Then I’ll grab my 5000 coins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Free entry? They’re starting to listen to the community… I like it.

2 Likes

Free entry… thats all I needed to hear

1 Like

Congrats ludia we at least know now your capable of making something fair and balanced congrats now keep this in mind for the future

2 Likes

Honestly it’s gone feel exactly like the game was supposed to be since 1.7 I can’t wait already got my team chosen although if I get titanoboa gen 1 I swap gen2 out for that

1 Like

I’d rather have some HC, but I always struggle with coins, so I’m in. :laughing:

1 Like

definitely trying out the snake as well.
as for the others, i’m not so sure.

2 Likes

Before you all get too excited about the free entry, remember this is Ludia, and they haven’t got the best rep for sticking to the original plan…

Just saying :nerd_face:

3 Likes