Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Common Skill Tournament (06/14)

JWA_FR_Banner_tournament
Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • No hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (Lvl 26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

10 Likes

So excited. Glad to see this is back.

3 Likes

This one will be fun XD all I need is the time to do it

Commons? I’ve got some of those.
This looks to be fun.
…and I like the low cost entry fee.
That should get new users a taste for PvP and Arena fighting.

I do wish they would find a way to select opponents better though.
If you have zero points in the tournament, then you should be fighting other people with zero points.

3 Likes

Result = F (rng, distance to jwa server)

2 Likes

Since it hasn’t been asked. Do you have to have only 4 Dino’s or 8 to enter this time. If so I’m going to gather only four good ones to level one and enter. :rofl:

6 Likes

@Jorge

Has the “exploit/glitch/feature” been corrected that allows someone with only four created dinos to field a team? If not, I expect there will be quite a few brand new teams that selectively create only four common dinos.

2 Likes

You beat me to the question.

1 Like

Muy divertido¡¡¡

Let’s do a real tournament before you end these mini tournaments. And by that, I mean give us a taste of the good ol’ days. All dinos, real levels, no boosts. Let’s take it back to before this boost mess and give us a couple days of happiness. These “friendly battle” tournaments are lame.

13 Likes

open a new account, and only keep the most powerful combination of 4 dinos allowed to enter the tourney this time?

different rarity tourneys, but actual level, no boosters are of more fun!!!

1 Like

They’d better not allow that garbage this time. Literally the definition of an exploit.

3 Likes

That would be fun too. I just want to remember what it felt like before this boost mess though. We deserve it after all we’ve put up with lately.

2 Likes

Ludia offices right now: “Oh yeah. We didn’t fix that yet, did we. Oh well. Full speed ahead!”

4 Likes

open 10 accounts, make 10 different team-of-four, all level 1, then fly to toronto for a weekend, that’s almost a sure win strategy…lol

1 Like

I’m 913 miles from there so I’d better leave now. I can gather my special Dino’s on the way there if I drive.

But what’s a new account going to do with 30k dino bucks? I’d rather have that on my main account :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It could be used to incite a riot. The winner could parade the four Dino champion around and then just delete that account. You think that would turn an already ugly mob against Ludia even more? You know there’s some here would do it too.

The lack of response tells me they didn’t fix it.

I saw the red moderator icon typing 30 minutes ago, but they never finished posting whatever it was they were typing up.

2 Likes