[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | CR All Skill Tournament (07/19)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Regular and hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (Lvl 26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

9 Likes

It’s Suchotator’s time to shine.

6 Likes

Ok I seen the time stamp with no comments and assumed this was closed and not current . Can’t wait!

Stay boost disabled so it will shine. I personally like common and rare tourneys super fun!

Hopefully the battles are fixed tired of the purple flashes and removals from matches.
Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This si awesome

2 Likes

incoming… draco2 again! :laughing:

4 Likes

At least it’s a level playing field that will give everyone a chance. Getting so tired of overpowered dinos and this games getting to be too much like work and not fun. Just really collecting dinos these days…this is a welcome change.

1 Like

It’s like they listened! A very similar setup was suggested a couple of times in the past few weeks.
No rats, no thors, everyone at equal level so even a fresh player can have a shot.

So how hard is it to get into the top 20.000, so my pathetic attempt wouldn’t be wasted? :slight_smile:

based on recent common tournament… VERY hard.

1 Like

My Kapro is ready.

1 Like

Yep… Postosuchus for the counter again

3 Likes

Anky is going to have fun~

why my second win i earned 27 medals?
isn’t +30 for win and -30 for loose as usual?
i didn’t find that info.
:thinking:

It changed last tournament - now varies like in the arena … :unamused:

3 Likes

gasp! sorry i wasn’t in last one.

it’s matchmaker oriented now too? i thought matchmaker would be used only for open level/boost tourneys, fixed level should be pure random.
:scream:

Yeah, it’s not like anyone’s at a disadvantage level or boost wise, so why not be random?

1 Like

I believe it depends on the opponent’s medal count compared to yours… I think it’s good if it’s not always 30 medals, but the difference shouldn’t be too big like in the last tournament (1 to 40 medals)… don’t know if they changed that for this one… probably not.

1 Like

1st win i earned 30.
2nd earned 27, going to 57 medals.

that 27 should be because i beat a weaker player, or with less medals than me? it would be… a 0 medals person?
:laughing: