Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | CR Skilled Tournament (10/11)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Regular and hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

5 Likes

Eh. Not sure I’ll do this one since DracoG2 will be one everyone’s team sucking the enjoyment out of it.

1 Like

Easy profit if the entry fee is ACTUALLY 10 cash

2 Likes

Yeah same here. I really liked the last tournament. Yes, we also had some rats there (Dracorex), but all in all it was strategic and very nice cuz I used creatures I usually don‘t even look at.

Now with the rats in I expect it to be less funny. But let‘s see. I‘m curious what teams I will face.

3 Likes

Another tournament… that has nothing to do with skill… Why do we even bother leveling and hunting at this point? When the best tournaments have nothing to do with the time and effort we have put into our accounts? This is a huge slap in the face third week in a row.

2 Likes

Open skill tournaments give people that aren’t whales a chance to earn some great prizes. Between them, and sitting at a lousy participation prize because I’m not on the top 50 leaderboard, I’ll take the open skill any day of the week. It truly is a “skill” tournament and not a “spend money” tournament.

7 Likes

No I really like it. Using boosted and levelled creatures in the arena is hard enough due to bad matchmaking. But in the tournaments with lvl 26 on all creatures and no boosts it does become morr strategic and skill based.

If u don‘t like it, keep battling in the arena. It doesn‘t bother me if less people play in tournament cuz better chances for me then. :slight_smile:

Also, I really appreciate the extra coins and funny and interesting battles with creatures I‘d never use. And this way, I finally can try out and actually USE creatures of my collection instead of using them as trophies only.

5 Likes

Well I, and hopefully other people will refuse to use Dg2! Off with its head!

1 Like

I guess most people will use it and I think I will also use the rat. Never used it in the arena but for the tournament I will.

Even tho it‘ll minimize the skill-and-strategy if opponent has a rat and I don‘t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m trying to win as much cash as I can, so I’ll be using it. I hope I can be forgiven. :pensive:

2 Likes

Deception! Disgrace! You’re not one of ussssss

2 Likes

Does arena offer the same rewards? Please let me know if Arena is anywhere near the prize amount. Arena is absolute dreadful in current state. Playing passed incubators is not happening.

Also you are talking about whales, that refers to less than 5-10% of the total player base. Rest of us have played this game a significant amount of time, leveled, and made sure we upgraded our dinos slowly and surely. Yet you (You as in people that don’t have high level anything) people, who want everything handed to you get all the tournaments as of late. This is nothing more than a huge F us from Ludia to the player base that spend more time than others on their game.

8 Likes

So you’re saying players that have lower level creatures shouldn’t have an opportunity to get rewards from the tournaments? Not everyone has the ability to play hours a day. I have never placed anywhere near the top 10k before these equal level tournaments. At least I now have a shot at being top 100 and getting rewards that i can use to upgrade my team.
Ludia needs to release tournaments that help the average player as well. IDK what kind of stats they are seeing, but I’m pretty sure there are a lot more people playing these “skill” tournaments because everyone has a fair chance. They can use creatures that would otherwise be fodder in the arena.
Players with higher level creatures have their tournaments. Let the lower levels have a chance for a bit.

2 Likes

Three tournaments in a row geared to low level players is unacceptable at this point. I understand every other is a boosted/level based while every other is standard, non boosted 26. That would make it fair across the board. Not three tournaments in a row geared to one side. Hell no

1 Like

I’ll need to do some research, but how many boosted tournaments in a row did we have?
Edit: I’ve counted 2 in a row. I was looking at the past month an a half, but there could be more farther back.

I think it’s a fair point that these ‘skill’ based tournaments are a slap in the face for those who have been playing for over a year. It is indeed three weeks in a row now, and I can’t see why two tournaments can’t be run side by side. One with no limits on level, and boosts allowed, and one as it is without.

1 Like

@cucubelu problem is Seasons are rewarded extremely poor. Otherwise it wouldnt matter there are still the same tourneys over and over again. Ludia should definitely do something with better Season rewarding since we pay them real money to stay on top! At least seasons rewards should go back to previous model. Getting only useless dna for a month season long is ridiculous @Ned @Jorge

2 Likes

Entree fee 10 cash. I’ll hold you to that @Jorge! Don’t change it, or pitchforks and torches will be used :wink:

1 Like