Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | CR Skilled Tournament (11/15)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Regular
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

5 Likes

:joy: At the rewards

4 Likes

Ludia please,
As much as I’m grateful for a weekend without JWA, I must point out there was a significant falloff activity in that latest tournament. If your goal is NOT to drive everyone out of your game, then you know what direction you should be steering. You are able to think that, right?

12 Likes

Are the rewards even worth it? Dracorex 1 and 2 as well as velo popping up everywhere.

@Ned plz make sure the rewards are accurate.

3 Likes

My time is more valuable than the rewards on this one.

14 Likes

tenor%20(7)

12 Likes

Now ludia is going the stingy way again…spawn rate nerfed, event stops nerfed and this prices are also bad…

1 Like

We complain that top 5k, 10k and 20k didn’t get any rewards in the last one… Then they say “Ok then, here’s some cash and coins that are less than you could get by opening a single supply drop”

Oh Lydia… You never cease to negatively surprise… Always a different way to take us for fools…

15 Likes

This last tournament had everything to be one of the best ever, but as TeaRekz said, you managed to drive away a huge ammount of players with your stinginess. I was rank 15 when I stopped playing at one time and when I came back FIVE HOURS LATER I was at the same place! That had never happened before… People just weren’t playing your tournament, and now you make one with even worse rewards.

4 Likes

…Is this a joke? Those rewards… One boost for the winner and some coins (sitting on over 500k of them right now).

Starting to worry a bit now. I hope JWA isn’t going to disappear, but this is what normally happens when companies are losing money.

1 Like

Not even one boost. One would be 2000 hc

2 Likes

Buahahahahahahaha this game will be dead in next 6 months

4 Likes

Rewards NOT worth our time and effort! This tournaments becoming a joke! @Ned

14 Likes

Rewards are an insult for those slaving for 3 days in a tournament. No thank you.

3 Likes

Not a fan BUT I understand there are some new players who need a low entry fee to be able to participate , not every single player has More than a year and a healthy bank account.
I can wait another week to enter next one.

4 Likes

If we could have some clarification as to whether the tournament battles count towards Alliance Missions, specifically the battles on defence missions, then that might help some more players feel it’s more worthwhile to grind over a weekend battling.

So, could we get an official answer please?

1 Like

good!! perfect !! awesome !!

no surprise !!

as stupid as supply position , green supply, week feature dinos .

after this 1.10 update for boost , alliance newbie quit this game, he told me , it’s toooooo expensive for boost, it’s really hard for newbie to collect 2000 cash , and only for 1 boost lv.

it’s no doubt, LUDIA tries to drive players out. it’s sooo close to death of JWA

what a great pity for this GREAT dino game.

2 Likes

Heard the next planned tournament is going to have a cup of tap water and 200 Pidgey DNA as the top reward :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They could just remove the entry fee so everyone would enter…but sadly they have to find ways to take from the players every chance possible.

3 Likes