[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | December 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

12/10 to 12/13

December 2021 Coin Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_1210_B

12/17 to 12/20

December 2021 DNA Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled

REWARDS

12/24 to 12/27

December 2021 Stat Boost Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Epic
    • Legendary
    • Hybrids
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_1224_B

12/31 to 01/03

December 2021 Exclusive DNA Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Epic
    • Legendary
    • Hybrids
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_1231_B

8 Likes

No unique tournaments……finally! :partying_face: And finally a rare tournament it’s been a while.

14 Likes

Yes. It has definitely been a while since we have had no unique tournaments and just an all rare only tournament. I do like the uniques but they are so repetitive.

1 Like

I am curious about the tournament layout for January when ever the tournament variation is implemented.

When are we going to get a skill x2 week

OMG! What happened that there is no unique advantage? Must be an error :rofl:

1 Like

I was hoping for a common tournament.

2 Likes

On the bright side I’m happy that there is no unique advantage, a little bummed out that legendaries are still here to stay though, mostly desperate about not having a common only… c’mon Ludia! I’m not losing hope!

4 Likes

at least won’t happen another arena clone the 4th week.
:+1:

Real good tournaments! Finally, not a whole month of Argenteryx

Wake me up to see some interesting news when Ludia is interested in restarting the boost increases

4 Likes

Does Ludia read this stuff? I would hate to get on her rant just to rant.

I see that the new game icon features T-Rex and velociraptor. They should just go ahead and scratch velociraptor off because they don’t even love him. I’m almost certain they don’t even like him.

My point being, common dinosaurs are continually left off of the tournament roster. Last weeks tournament was everything except commons. There are some people that actually use them such as myself. I don’t understand the purpose of this.
Are commons too OP?lol

2 Likes

100%, almost two years now without a single common only tournament, growing weary and exhausted of rares, epics, legendaries and uniques, would love to see common only again (Obviously not asking for common only to be blasted every month but at least time to time and have some varity). It’s such a shame, was looking forward to finally make Ophia and Eremo 30 but just can’t do it, not even motivated anymore to hunt for Glyptos to make Glypto 30 or even 29 (10K more till 29) and really want to invest in Coelurosauravus and Sinosauropteryx but I really can’t spend coins or grind them if they’re not going to be used often in tournaments.
Ludia… PLEASE give us common only tourneys starting in 2022… new year new tourneys!
@Ned any info on common only tourneys yet?

2 Likes

I’m currently in the library with Velo, Allosaurus, Ophia and Irritator G2

1 Like

Hey Mattylus, from what I know, our team is aware of the feedback/request for a Common rarity only Tournament. Sadly, I don’t have further information beyond that yet. :sweat:

Could we also have a tournament season for parasauthops please? He’s one of the hardest uniqes to make

1 Like

Obviously that’s to make the game interesting

I can test out cervalces lol

overall I like it but where common tournament

2 Likes