[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Dilophosaurus GEN 2 & Spinosaurus Advantage Tournament (02/28)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

11 Likes

That’s bad having tournaments where you use your real creatures level and enabled bosst that encourage to level up there worst creatures for tournaments

1 Like

Not bad. Free entry. And dna needed for the new snake unique. Well Played. I’ll try my hand. any dna i get out of it will be good.

7 Likes

Free entry so I’ll join I suppose. Won’t be tryharding it since I’ve got plenty of both, but free DNA is always nice.

3 Likes

You have to place pretty high in order to get a decent amount of DNA. That’s pretty meh. I can get more DNA for both of them on Sunday than what the top 1000 provides. That’s a little confusing honestly. It’s a common and a rare, so you can give out a bit more, they’re not Event exclusive

7 Likes

Yeah. All i really want out of this is the Spino dna. I don’t live near a L4, so it is hard to come by.

1 Like

I used to be like that, until I moved into L4. Now I get them all the time. They could still give out a bit more, they really aren’t giving much if you plan on using it for Spinoconstrictor

Freue entry: good. Everything else is a joke. All that ingredient-DNA for Constrictor without being able to obtain Boa… Amount till Top250 is not convincing aswell. Not for the time needed to Battle atleast.

6 Likes

Amazingly themed tournament. Too bad the rewards are nothing of the sort.

I can’t be arsed joining this one. Good luck to who joins though.

1 Like

Hmmm. Something doesn’t match the in game announcement. What are the odds?!? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Really the same creatures again you guys could have added uniques but oh well guess I got to get back cautious striking

Well I’ll try my best…

All? This includes uniques then, yes?

5 Likes

No that just means hybrids and non hybrids

1 Like

Me: Ok cool, sounds like a good tournament.

Also me after looking at rewards: [Reassess weekend plans] Maybe there’s a new movie out…

2 Likes

For that reward? I’ll pass on this one, I already have plenty of both. Good luck to those that enter.

2 Likes