Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | EL Skilled Tournament (09/27)

Hello fellow DPG members,

It’s back! This weekend’s EL Skilled Tournament will go live again with all the required fixes. Please be sure to check your in-game mail, we sent everyone 80 HC to both reimburse this morning’s Tournament and allow anyone desiring to play the new one for free.

Our apologies for this morning’s issues and thank you once again for your cooperation.

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • Regular and hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

12 Likes

Another “skill” based tournament.

Pass

4 Likes

Equal levels, no p2w boosts allowed, doesn’t get more fair than that.

Thank you for passing. Itll be even easier to win cash now.

14 Likes

Enjoy smashing the screen to win the speed tie.

14 Likes

Let’s see if this information changes after the tournament starts again.

6 Likes

Nice opportunity to use the new dinos Indoraptor and indominus!

3 Likes

Much better than the previous ones. Can’t wait to try the new dinos.

But I’m still waiting for the every dino is allowed tournament, all level 26, no boosts.

1 Like

Not bad. I’ll play, maybe, but it may be dominated by proceratho and DC.

2 Likes

I’ve changed my mind. I will play. But I’ll probably just run them as fast as possible with weak dinos to get in as many battles as I can this weekend for alliance missions. So if you face me, it should be an easy win.

Should be a good one to try out those creatures not on the team - plenty of epics and legendaries to choose from so shouldn’t be too bad on the speed ties, etc.

I shall sacrifice a goat to RNGesus and pray my next fuse is an 80 so I can try out Carbotoceratops … :pig::airplane:

2 Likes

Since its move nerf DC is a bit meh at L26 and not boosted - plenty of better choices such as Procera, Thylaco and Phorusaura.

This tournament will be dominated by indo gen2. It’s best counters, Ardentis and gemini, won’t be anywhere to be found.

1 Like

This will allow me to test a lot of my newly created critters.

FINALLY! I was waiting for a skill one that we could use legendaries! That’s gonna be cool. Still waiting for a Unique one though

4 Likes

Nice ! See you there ! :wink:

Dinolord

Brontolasmus will be good choice.

1 Like

This is how all the tournaments should be, equal levels, no boosts, I love trying out new dinos :slightly_smiling_face: the only problem I have now is that there are so many I want to try :smile:

Hear is a suggestion Ludia: From now on can all the tournament’s have the creatures level set
at 26. Please

6 Likes

Concordo
Todos os torneios com nível fixado :+1:conc