Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Epic Legendary All Skill Tournament (12/20)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

6 Likes

That entrance fee is pretty offputting, not gonna lie.

5 Likes

You stand to lose at most 50 HC if you’re not top 10,000. Doesn’t seem so bad.

1 Like

The entry fee is 7.5x higher than the previous one, what’s up with the prize? Your elementary math teacher should be spinning in his grave right now.

3 Likes

the typical “spend $50,000 on your team to win $0.47 worth of in-app purcahses prize” tournament
seriously, who does the prizes? nearly guaranteed to lose 25+ cash just to participate in this :rofl:

3 Likes

Entry fee is kinda high, but overall I’m excited.

Finally a decent tournament but the entry fee will keep me out.

1 Like

It’s again skill tournament with lvl 26 all included dinos. So except if you need to unlock them, you don’t need to spend any coins in them.

Nice one, though those with Mammotherium will have huge advantage.

3 Likes

Am I the only who didnt care about the entry fee?

1 Like

I think they entry fee is ok for the prizes, you can get 75 bills in 2 days from the media gifs links and opening drops.
Legendaries and epics are my favorite. I like this. Specially because no boost

1 Like

Are you guys honestly complaining about the entry fee? I don’t even spend money on this game and I have plenty of bucks.
Y’all are just quick to complain about everything the moment you get the chance.

4 Likes

Another skill tournament :unamused: when are we going to get to use the creatures we’ve actually invested time, resources, money even! In? Seriously these are a bore

3 Likes

Well at least anybody who haven’t come across them like me can see some of the new harder to get hybrids in action, see if they are worth The effort getting and using them

If I win matches and gain trophies but the rank does not change like in the last 2 tournaments then I will pass. Last tournaments I lost the entry fee for nothing. I will probably quit playing soon

1 Like

Yikes where’s Baja :sweat_smile:

swap in and out dinos don’t do well with the Sims but it might still be a good option! I struggled with this article because there were too many dinos to talk about!

1 Like

Ya plus with so many immunity it’s hard for it and it’s parents to do any serious damage plus thanks to the very I think unnecessary nerf to Regen and run it might suffer a bit

Also just realized thylo seems pretty bad in this tournament