Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Epic Regular Skill Tournament (12/06)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Epic
    • Regular
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

6 Likes

Nice one guys

Well this will be interesting. No swap in rats, no Christmas Chicken, a chance to bring out the T. Rex again … I’ll give it a go, but on 2nd day.

Good time to test out the new Mammoth and rhino.

4 Likes

I’ll bite. This is a nice change. We get to try out the new stuff and revisit some of these older basic epics. Take note on if any of them should be improved or not for the current iteration. I like.

I think Allo G² will be better. Diplo, Brachi and even the new Mammoth and Rhino will be there.

There is a catch. You need to unlock them first. :grin::joy:

3 Likes

Why not both?
Turtle too. Gotta have turtle!

5 Likes

Of course. I forgot about the Tortoise.

9 Likes

A tourney without ProceRAT and Ig2? I’ll join and test new creatures.

1 Like

50 bucks to enter is too high. Drop it to 10, or raise the consolation prize

You only have to make it to top 10.000 and you get your cash back.
And what’s 50 bucks? You can get that in a day with supply drops alone.

1 Like

Entering the top 10K to get even is not interesting: every effort should come with a proper reward, and “not losing money” is no reward at all. This means I have to enter the top 5K, and in order to do so, I need to play some 10 hours or so (at least), which I’d rather spend with my family than looking at my phone’s screen. Not to mention that when the tournament ends, I’ll be working, and this means that even if I’m in the top 5K at the dawn of the last day of the tournament, I’ll be off the 5K when I stop working.

Also, 50 bucks may be nothing for you, but for me it’s a day grinding from supply boxes, and they are better used to buy scents or my weekly +25 boost in some stat.

So, no, I’m not gonna pay 50 bucks to spend 10 hours to maybe have a gain while the other options are far more interesting (gamewise) and attractive (family and free time).

Previous tournaments (a couple of months ago now) were more fair towards players: with a minimal effort and a minimal cost you had a minimal gain. This was far more inclusive: hardcore players were given a chance to compete for juicy prizes, and non-hardcore players were given in any case some candy to be happy.

Spending 10 to enter the tournament and getting a cons prize of 15 is really not game breaking for anyone.

It’s just Ludia’s greed in action here, once more.

If I had time I’d play the tournament just for fun. Just like the leader board. It’s not like the few hundred extra Arambourgiana is the reason I try to win…
Sure, rewards are a bit low, but it’s not all about the money. It’s a game. For fun.

2 Likes

20 equally leveled epic dinos…

let me check 1.11 release notes again, give me a sec…

speed tie, speed tie, speed tie… nothing?

well… sorry. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’ve only gotten to battle twice so far, but i’m liking it. It’s difficult going back to epic level when you’ve been at legendary and uniqes for so long. relearning how these older epics battle is kinda fun.

With the exception of constant speed ties, I’m really enjoying this one.

Great variety.

2 Likes

The concept is great. I love it.

Getting sick of broken rng and bugs though.