Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Grand Opening Tournament (05/31)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

JWA_FR_Tournament_0531A

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • No hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to your Default Level (any).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled.

REWARDS

JWA_FR_Tournament_0531B

18 Likes

Enter fee is 100$

1 Like

Stat boosts enabled :joy::joy::joy:
Yeah no

7 Likes

Any levels too. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Considering it’s no hybrids, idk what’s worse, any levels or enabled boosts.

7 Likes

Thits tournment is suck

9 Likes

Sadness :frowning:

5 Likes

16 Likes

It’s an event for players who boost but I’ll still play.

so giving out premium incubators will not unbalance the arena? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh gosh this is horrible

2 Likes

it’s just jurassic park themed, which has dna we’re gonna be getting tons of in the coming weeks regardless. plus, pretty much only people who can afford to overlevel nonhybrids would be able to win the premiums, and i’m certain they don’t need it. overall i don’t see the point in this tourny, tbh.

4 Likes

Awfull idea for a tournement

4 Likes

well the ones with the most freetime will win :smiley: but dino levels will be set to lvl26 so no need to level up anything

1 Like

No they won’t, it says default levels

1 Like

It’s time for @TheMaxx trex to shine

6 Likes

read it again, the dinos aren’t set to 26, and boosts are allowed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may or may not play. I’m kinda done with JWA now. Ludia is too irresponsible to keep this game going without more errors. I’m just tired of it. I don’t trust them and don’t really want to waste my time with their incompetence.

22 Likes

sorry my bad :slight_smile:

It’s so sad, but perfectly understandable. I’m too on the verge of stopping playing. Really I can’t find any more fun or motivation to continue

8 Likes

so my accidentally lvl21 velo can outspeed the usual lvl20 velo :smiley:

1 Like