[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Hardcash Tournament (04/03)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

• Please note that Entry Medals given to players when registering for a Tournament and Players being ranked in the Tournament Leaderboard based on their High Score have not yet been activated.

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • Unique
    • Hybrid
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

20 Likes

Nice! Hope this isn’t just april fools

2 Likes

Before this starts PLEASE fix the bugs during battle! Previous tournament was a nightmare to play…

6 Likes

Finally a good tournament! Skill based and with unique creatures :+1: I can finally try Gemini and Smilo

3 Likes

Question, April 3rd is 5 days away but the game says the tournament starts in 3 days. Is this a glitch?

Oh, man, the prizes are too good to be true.
Let the hunger games begin.

Sweet. free cash.
OH. rare through unique hybrids!
i get to try out some faves without boosts for once. Thank you.

I could be wrong, but isn’t this the first ever tournament that allows unboosted uniques?

1 Like

Lania’s gonna make this a pain

1 Like

There’s been one or two before, but this is the first in quite a while

I can’t remember a tournament without boosts on uniques, though. Legendaries, sure, but not uniques.

I remember playing it with Gemini and Indo2. I’m almost positive it happened right after indo2 was released and everyone was still figuring out how to counter it. At the time, both of them were underleveled so I wouldn’t have used them in an advantage tourney

i think this one will be super fun. i just unlocked magna and feared using her in the arena unboosted. now i get a whole weekend to test her out as well as some others to mix and match for a perfect team for myself. i’m excited. the cash is just a bonus.

Noooo! I don’t want to fight uniques! I’m going to fail miserably if I fight someone with uniques. My dinos suck.

what do you have to work with? some rares and epics can contend with even uniques.

1 Like

About time we had a worthwhile tournament.

1 Like

I have most rares and epics and 1 legendary.

For some reason, I completely forgot all about that one. I can’t even remember what team I used… Oh well.

Time to drag out all the new dinos I’ve gotten and see which ones work for me.

1 Like

While I’m for another unique skill tournament, the problem that I have is that very few people have mamolania, which is a very relevant unique. I feel like the mammotherium hybrid pursuit should’ve come first