[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | July 2022

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

07/08 to 07/11

July 2022 Coin Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Common
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled
  • Restrictions

• No Stun Abilities
  • Ineligible Creatures

JWA22_FR_Tournament_0708_C

REWARDS

JWA22_FR_Tournament_0708_B

07/15 to 07/18

July 2022 DNA Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Common
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled
  • Restrictions

• No Stun Abilities
  • Ineligible Creatures

JWA22_FR_Tournament_0708_C

REWARDS

07/22 to 07/25

July 2022 Stat Boost Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • Epic
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled
  • Restrictions

• No Stun Abilities
  • Ineligible Creatures

JWA22_FR_Tournament_0722_C

REWARDS

JWA22_FR_Tournament_0722_B

07/29 to 08/01

July 2022 Exclusive DNA Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • Epic
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled
  • Restrictions

• No Stun Abilities
  • Ineligible Creatures

JWA22_FR_Tournament_0722_C

REWARDS

JWA22_FR_Tournament_0729_B

3 Likes

Dreadful, wonder how many will be broken when they start

Shouldn’t there be more ineligible creatures in this one?

12 Likes

finally they come out.

Please please pleaae please do a tourney themed next month with no flocks. I’m so tired of them.

30 Likes

@moderators the formats are again full of incoherence and this is getting really tiresome.

The two first tournaments formats are not the same and it seems like the first skill should be an « All Commons » like the 2nd one.

Then, the two last display Regulars creatures in the ineligible list while « Only Hybrids » seems to be part of the restrictions.

We start to really have a hard time to understand how the formats can’t be correct from the start each month.

Could you raise it to the team and mention it needs to be addressed asap

7 Likes

this 100% is the best suggestion ever.

1 Like

Trolls are crying in joy at this moment in time

considering how common I see level 24 commons like Nundasuchus,Majungasaurus and Diplocaulus this will be annoying

For the love of stegod… I’ve been waiting the whole day for this just to get disappointed… Another month without being able to use my non-hybrid Epics in advantage, plus this stun restriction exclude two others of mine… This freaking sucks.

These new restrictions are an interesting idea, but it would be better if that only counted for skill tournaments, since the last thing we need is a shorter list of options in advantage. Not all of us are whales that can level up and boost whatever we want when we want just for a tournament without knowing when we will be able to use the creature again…

3 Likes

And like Piere, I’m assuming there’s a mistake here… Absolutely no point in restricting Einia and Tricera in a tournament with Epics and Legendaries

1 Like

That’s the entire point Ludia is trying to do unfortunately, get people to grind more in the game and spend on boosts to boost them up for advantage.

3 Likes

Absolutely, those two would warp the entire meta if they’re allowed

1 Like

I 100% agree with this notion. Flocks in Tournaments are annoying AF. They alone shut down so many creatures that there is virtually no variety in them anymore. It’s Flocks, and things that kill Flocks. That’s it. No other creatures are being used because why use Tryostronix for example when Flocks just smash it into oblivion.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the first skill tournament has a typo. The second tournament is common all but the first tournament is common, epic, and legendary with the same exclusion list.

Good luck for those who fall for that… I won’t

Plus, do they even check the last championship before releasing the new one? The first tournament is gonna be practically the same we had last week, but with Rexy added in all teams… Which we also had in the first tournament of last month… Lame

EDIT: fortunately it was a mistake. No legendaries

laughs in near max boosted Tany

I have a few over leveled commons and rares. I Love them. My Tany saw me to Gyro for the first time 2 years ago. :green_heart:

1 Like

I remembered just randomly having a Speed Boosted and Attack Boosted Deinocheirus and it was really good until I got Phorusaura and now I also have Grylenken and Indoraptor Gen 2 which are really friggin good as well

Some of the commons are pretty good. I also like seeing more variety in the arena.
So boring seeing the same things over, and over again.

2 Likes

Same,but then I remember the Raptor Meta which was just Utahrapto,Pyroraptor,Velociraptor and I’m betting Deinonychus would have been a part of it as well had it been introduced at that point in time

I remember good Miragaia