Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | June 2020

Nice, a rare - unique tournament. Finally ill be able to use mammolania outside of pvp arena.

i just need the coin, thank gosh that they are always skills.

Ludia after hearing this: Make it an advantage tourney.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to have a full month of feathered prorat tourneys. Good job… Can’t wait to come and rain complaints here. Good luck all.

There is a reason, its so we can all cash in on the stupid prorat. Now they remove your pure epic options which removes the one solid counter in carbonemys. This is so even more players will max boost prorat. Is becoming obvious Ludia wants everyone buying and spending on rats in this game.

Go buy those boosts and coins for your proRats or else. Sorry Ludia I’m not doing it. Screw this championship from the start. Removing Carbo from being able to help against the trash rat? I’m removing vip for this championship.

4 Likes

RIP Donatello. You served me well last weekend but you’ll be on the bench this month it looks like :sob:

11 Likes

What! My poor smilonemys would like some of that Donatello!!!

You really passed me on leveling haha. I’m very close to lvl 29 now. I haven’t been able to hunt parks lately as much. My turtle sends love to your turtle xD

Giga scents and living in a hidden park did wonders for my turtle hunting :rofl:. Donatello sends his love right back and hopes you find all of his brothers to level yours soon.

1 Like

RIP donatello, my turtle is more like turdle atm lol

massive respect for Oogway

1 Like

I seriously think he’s one of my favorites right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So far, it isn’t being updated back to 1 mil for me, on here or in game. Where are you getting this from?

I would say that it is rare creatures, epic creatures, and hybrids of that rarity, otherwise wouldn’t they just put on that it is hybrid only?

1 Like

They fixed it.

Its hybrids only. If there are non hybrids allowed too, they just write All, as for Rare, Epic, Legendary tourney.

1 Like

Did they change the first one? I could have sworn it was supposed to have Uniques in both the first and last tournament.

I’m not complaining, because I know what team I’ll be using from last time, but still…

Yeah me too :thinking:

You should have a jp3 event ![quote=“E.D, post:1, topic:134076, full:true”]

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

06/05 to 06/08

Rare Epic Legendary All Skill Coin Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

06/12 to 06/15

All Advantage Secodontosaurus & Argentinosaurus Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

06/19 to 06/22

Rare Epic and Hybrid Skill Boost Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Hybrid
  • Level
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

06/26 to 06/29

Rare Epic and Hybrid Skill Brachiosaurus Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Hybrid
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

07/03 to 07/06

Rare Epic Legendary Unique and Hybrid Skill Hardcash Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • Unique
    • Hybrid
  • Level
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

[/quote]

1 Like

Really isn’t a tournament where an indoraptor gen2 keeps doing the cautious strike. It really needs to be fixed and till then I feel the tournament is just a joke.

You know… I was having a decent time in the last tourney. But still its a huge problem. Arena boosted monsters destroy it. That combination of ProRat and Ig2 was horrendous. Its only an advantage draw tourney. Its real crappy.

I was top 100 at one point. Then I got bad draws. Oh well. Then I faced a maxxed boosted Green Christmas RAT. And they yawned at me the whole time. While dodging distracting speed 160+ straight up trolling. Fix this stupid creature already.

I said a bunch of curse words and then told myself. I’m not letting this type of stuff ruin my night. I put the game down and played a different game. And that feeling hasn’t gone away.

First of all anyone with a boosted RAT has no right to yawn. As that is part of the stale and boring part of this game.

4 Likes