Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Jurassic Freeze Tournament (12/27)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Regular
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

6 Likes

Well, I was excited about this until I saw boosts enabled and regular levels
Now I’m not interested

29 Likes

If I had Kapro with the old boosts, I would have entered, but nah.

1 Like

If top 10.000 would get a rare winter incubator, there would be a lot more happy people here I’m sure.

1 Like

Finally non-hybrids with any level tournament!

…only Rare can be participated?

Nah, I’m out.

Good luck guys

2 Likes

No thanks, I won’t be participating in this tournament.

3 Likes

Nope, no interest…

1 Like

Ya am a head out

3 Likes

Yeah, I was just wondering when they would make a crappy tournament again, and there it is

11 Likes

Time for the “Fair grounds” to go back to being ironic.

1 Like

Glad to see you alternating. I sit these out, but I accept that there is an audience for these.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Reasons why people hate your tournament:

1. the game can’t let have more than two battles without crashing or timing out 10 times

2. you make the rewards good for very bad and just unfair tournaments while the regular ones get crap.

3. there is always one or two dinos which you have made the MVP of the class so you will only see those dinos and if you don’t have them then your screwed.

4. these kinds of tournaments

5. prizes aren’t usually worth the grind

6. entry fees are so ridiculous that it cause most people to back out or unable to participate at all

4 Likes

Bleh, I have been waiting for a good tournament and I have time this weekend, I was really hoping this week would be the one… boosts.

2 Likes

40HC entry fee? No thanks

5 Likes

Prepare for overboosted/leveled postosuchus, ornithomimus, erlik g2

1 Like

Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out

(the marvelous system forbids me to post only out despite reaching the required number of characters)

2 Likes

Too bad. Was finally considering entering one as an alternative to arena. But if boosts are in then I am out. Trying to sell more I guess. Cannot imagine people throwing expensive boosts on rares and commons except maybe Kapro and sucho (and Majunda of course), but whatever.

The worst thing is that there will probably be a bunch of the same dinos. Those that we need to put at 20 for hybrids (Draco, Tenonto, Erlik2, Tuo)… so lame. And since I only have one of those, I’m out. This will only be the second one I won’t be participating… If only the entry was cheaper… But as I’ve said before, for 40hc if you don’t finish at least on top 1k, it isn’t worth it (and even 1k wouldn’t be THAT worth it).

1 Like