Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Jurassic World The Movie Tournament (06/21)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • Hybrids allowed
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to your Default Level (any).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled.

REWARDS

16 Likes

My little monster is ready :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

This should be interesting.

2 Likes

So no cash prizes and the tournament will basically become a super rat free for all. With all my boosts on uniques there isn’t much point for me. Lack of cash makes it kind of pointless.

1 Like

So is mine. :wink:

And as the above post alludes to, with so many people dropping their boosts into Thor and the rest of the uniques, those of us that spread them around might do alright.

7 Likes

If the entry fee is small enough (like coins) I might try this one out just for fun, even though I’ll get my butt kicked :joy:

4 Likes

It’s 100 coins.

1 Like

Is that Blue dna?

Was hoping for an actual competitive tournament during the 2 weeks I have a chance to win speed ties.

Oh well, fingers crossed for the week after.

1 Like

Oh dang I’m definitely doing this one then. Will be interesting to see what legendaries people have super leveled.

Oh your right, very right

I will highly enjoy using this
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This would be where super rat dominates, thors and erlidoms are forbidden.

3 Likes

But Koolab is a great counter to the rat…I’ve stopped a lot of SIA rampages with it

16 Likes

Yay! a rich get richer tournament, what we’ve all been asking for XD

Problem is not many people spend boosts on koola, they really should allow boosts to be switched to another dino, or the arena would not be versatile.

4 Likes

But then you have me who laughs at the haters
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Meg says hi.

21 Likes

I love it
:heart_eyes:

1 Like