Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Lesser Hybrid Skill Tournament (05/24)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see here: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Hybrids only
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (Lvl 26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

9 Likes

I hope the issues of the last few tournaments are fixed. But it seems like this one could be fun, no Dracorex gen 2 to come in and kill you.

7 Likes

Please tell us that AI isn’t going to be disabled in the normal arena again.

3 Likes

Procerathomimus, purrutaurus, edmontoguanodon, gorgosuchus, stegoceratops, suchotator, ankylocodon, and either einiasuchus or dimodactylus for P8. Let’s goooo

6 Likes

Well, already have a team in mind… probably everyone will use the same six out of eight

Copying this. Going to poke a voodoo doll of you when I lose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably so. Since there are less than 20 total options to pick from lol

1 Like

Go for it. I’ll see u in battle :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Seems interesting. I imagine I’ll see a lot of Diplotator and Suchotator.

Procemimus everywhere.

May the player who has the most free time win.

15 Likes

And fewer mid game time outs. But here is hoping that’s not a problem this go round.

2 Likes

may the dodge (Procera) be with you :smiley:

1 Like

It’s more about luck, ya know… If you lose as much medals as you win, it doesn’t matter how much you play if you aren’t good and lucky… I was top 100 last tournament without playing that much… worked the whole day Friday and Saturday… Only played at night, a lot, yes, but still without abdicating social life.

3 Likes

Skill based tournaments are based off of x amount of attempts each day in the tournament.
Say each player gets 20 attempts a day.

This tournament is not skill based. If you are a bum with no job and a lot of free time you will automatically have a higher chance to make it to the top in comparison to other players that do not spend 20 hours a day on the tournament.

9 Likes

Exactly what I’m saying xD kinda… I won’t have the time to do a ton of battles like that. This time based tourney, person with most time wins not most skill.

6 Likes

Glad i dont work weekends :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Prizes for top 20,000! I can even manage that lol

(jk - setting my goal much higher :wink:)

Note this tournament is shorter and ends on Sunday at 10 EDT

Are there even 20,000 active players left?

2 Likes

Just a suggestion

Every player will play 50( or 100 ) battles at most and then the trophy will be final.The end result will summarize all the trophies to determine the standing . Probably there will be ties.Then the reward will be sent to 2 or more people.

And again i will not participate in a tournament.I need the free time for hunting and the rest for myself,family,friends etc etc.

1 Like