Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | LU Hybrid Skilled Tournament (11/08)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Legendary
    • Unique
    • Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

JWA_FR_Tournament_1108B

8 Likes

Finally a Unique tournament :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The rewards enlisted here are different than the in-game announcement. Which one has the correct information?

Friendly Challenges for all participants with at least 8 legendaries and uniques without the distracting rare Procerathomimus, versatile rare Suchotater, nor frustratingly armoured rare Carbonemys.
Would be tremendous if there were also alliance rankings awards too!

1 Like

But there could be the very rare few people that might’ve unlocked Carbonemys’ hybrid, which is just about the same thing…

1 Like

Despite not much chance for a speedtie contest in this theme, only if that happens, the whole match will turn lopsided.

Nice!!
I really like the variety in restrictions in these tournaments. Good to have a mix of open/skill, rarity/hybrid. I’ll definitely play in this one if the fee is correct

I can’t do it I have 1 lengendary indom Rex :cry:

I love this !

Wait, so do we have to reach Top 1,000 to get any real rewards?

4 Likes

Got my team all ready, I’m willing to try it out for a decent enough prize.

I didn’t even notice that, did they change it from yesterday?

If the prizes are like this then hard pass.

Oh yes, this will be fun. Most of my team is Legendary & Unique. Poor Kapro will have to sit on the side for this, but I could bring in my Indominus Rex or my Spinonyx again.

I could have sworn that the 150 cash prize was for top 20,000 yesterday, or am I wrong?

1 Like

So now you guys are obviously saving on the tournament rewards. 250k coins is just enough to raise ONE dino from lvl 29 to 30 and even worse the hard cash is less than 1/3 of the usual 1st place reward. I’m sorry but you already made the seasonal rewards pretty much useless and now you’re holding back on the tournaments rewards as well and I think that’s a letdown to a lot of players

1 Like

Nothing for 1001 to 20,000. Just participation 25HC…No thank you.

4 Likes

You guys again had this done in backdoor? I don’t see it as an honest move to reconcile our relationship. And seriously?? When a tournament everyone can participate, you sink the price? Heck what you thinking??

8 Likes

A bit too expensive to enter. Especially when you don’t get anything for being below top 1K. I wish those who participate the best of luck.

2 Likes

I had my team ready too…