Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Lucky Eight Tournament (01/24)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Regular
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

9 Likes

Nice, for incubators, normal lvls tournament. Though only commons will make tournament more interesting.

1 Like

Who’s laughing at my boosted Tarbo now? mwhahahahahaha!

8 Likes

Darn, just commons and default levels? I’ll still enter due to low entry fee though.

1 Like

i’ll enter cause of the low fee. not planning on winning anything due to basic levels and no boosts.
would love to have a chance at incubators in the equal level tournaments. those would be enticing.

1 Like

Shame my Tany isn’t boosted anymore. Lol

6 Likes

Thank God they’re going to “update” the game again. I was sick of 90% of it glitching. Now they can steal more things we bought, destroy everything we’ve done to REbuild our teams and make sure nobody can battle because it will screw up 100% of the time instead!!!

Ludia could maybe, cut the crap, undo all their screw ups and actually do something right. Just once wouldn’t hurt Ludia. I promise. How about it? Stop doing update fakes and just return to a good game?

Guess I’ll just have to see how muchmore the game glitches to find out… Or, maybe I’ll see everything I did to build a team be restored. O ly need one guess.

Shame on Universal Studios for sticking with Ludia.

2 Likes

Some of my silly choices from way back might pay off. That’s why I kind of enjoy this type of tourney.

1 Like

Got that all off your chest now buddy?

6 Likes

As soon as I saw stat boost that’s a big nope for me

1 Like

Yeah I am not interested. I will take the abuse in arena instead. Not going to strip my team of boosts to accommodate a commons tourney.

I’m afraid of the boosted Miragaias I’m going to see…

4 Likes

That is another reason. Miragaia is the Rat of commons.

Default levels?? … pass

3 Likes

Commons only?
No lvl 26 creatures?
Boosts enabled?
Now that’s how you make a bad tournament

6 Likes

Everytime you have good rewards you use default levels with boosts so the people who leveled their commons to 30 and can easily throw boosts on them win… That’s crap!

6 Likes

There’s more whine flowing in this thread than all of Napa Valley.

Just because y’all don’t like it doesn’t mean there’s not a whole other group of players that find these tournaments more fun. We’ve had several skill tournaments in a row. Time for one like this.

13 Likes

I think it will be pretty decent. I’m personally sick of creatures set to 26. There’s thousands more speed ties and always the same teams. And it ends up the biggest rng fest ever. Only depends if you draw the god of the rarity. Since it will be lvl 26 no matter what. Big rng fest.

This setup offers variety imo. Sure most will use there standard level 20 commons that are counterparts to the hybrids. But oh well it should be decently fun imo. There’s always a random common that someone has a high level of.

I doubt there will be many boosted commons. Yeah there will be some but it won’t be every match. Just like the rare default tourney we had aswell. It was fun.

The main problem in this will be miragaias. Bring a chomper like tarbo set them up and finish them off.

1 Like

I won’t go far… But I can make a profit on this one. LOL
No clue what my team will be yet. I THINK I have some over leveled stuff from waaay back. Here’s hoping not many boosted commons.