[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | October 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

10/08 to 10/11

October 2021 Coin Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Epic
    • Legendary
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_1008_B

10/15 to 10/18

October 2021 DNA Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Epic
    • Legendary
    • All
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled

REWARDS

10/22 to 10/25

October 2021 Stat Boost Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • Epic
    • Unique
    • Hybrids
  • Level

• All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts

• Disabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_1022_B

10/29 to 11/01

October 2021 Exclusive DNA Tournament

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures

• Rare
    • Epic
    • Unique
    • Hybrids
  • Level

• All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts

• Enabled

REWARDS

JWA21_FR_Tournament_1029_B

3 Likes

Wow, a lot of unique tournaments recently

3 Likes

Deer god, I hope there’s an update rebalancing uniques before the end of the month.

3 Likes

I don’t mind getting unique advantage tourneys at this point… BUT can we PLEASE not get them EVERY month? I know it’s just 1 a month but even this is tiering.
Also PLEASE give us common only tournaments, they are currently the most profitless rarity to work on currently since apexes rock in the arena, uniques rock in arena and tourneys, legendaries, epics and rares are rocking the tourneys, what about commons? They don’t rock as much as the other rarities in arena or tourney and I’m not investing in them just for strike events and campaign.
Please for the love of Tragod GIVE US COMMON ONLY TOURNEYS TO MAKE COMMONS A GOOD INVESTMENT! They’re absolutely pitiful right now and they’re not worth investing in!

19 Likes

So terrible!! Unique again??

3 Likes

stop making unique advantage

16 Likes

E.D.
I have a serious question for you regarding the tournaments…

Why is it that after an alliance tournament round finishes we always lose a staggering amount of trophies, prior to this tournament i started with 5218 trophies / medals but i am now down to a lousy 5050 medals / trophies instead.

This is so wrong from everyone’s point of view we struggle like crazy in arena battles etc to gain trophies not have them summarily taken away from us each time there is a tournament held, why is this happening at all? I and hundreds of others i have talked to regarding this very subject feel that we are all being treated unfairly by losing trophies / medals when by rights we should not be.

Can something be done about the total imbalance surrounding this subject thanks?
Kind regards JoeVolcano27 ( Member of the LHMB alliance part of the TWII family group of alliances ). :pleading_face: :anguished: :pleading_face:

Variety is great, it really is. Unique tourneys are okay, though they mimic the arena and have less allure to them. It just sucks that all these tourneys have epics and rares paired with a higher rarity and essentially renders the epic/rare dinos useless, or at least on a MUCH reduced scale. It’s discouraging.

6 Likes

You barely lost any trophies, I don’t see the big deal here. Resetting the leaderboard is necessary in these kinds of games. What should the shores players say that can lose from 400 to over 10.000.

Also, the number displayed is your highscore for the month, you surely deviated a lot from that throughout.

1 Like

so phourex

Now that Hadros and Cera got nerfed, Unique advantage tournaments feel almost like the arena… Which means: LAAAAME…

4 Likes

Why bother calling them tournaments at this point? It’s literally just arena with all these unique advantage tournaments. @Ned can it explained why the team thinks it’s a good idea to do the same format four months in a row? At this point it’s not even worth touching other rarities because uniques have the best dinos in the game. Also the player base is sick of it. There’s no variety and diversity and this is only going to drive more people away. Nobody feels heard

5 Likes

Unique unique unique, this tournament format is not getting unique again at all tournament should be common only, rare and epic mix up, rare, epic mix up. You could add unique format just not in every single month

3 Likes

I thought Ludia were thinking about new tournament types?

We’ve had the same boring tournaments for so long now. I wouldn’t mind if we saw common tournaments every now and then, but they were cut off rather abruptly with no warning. Uniques really are just Arena 2.0.

3 Likes

I’m afraid it might not be what you’ve expected :confused:, but they weren’t gonna change up the rarities but add restrictions to tourneys, kinda glad they are doing it though, would love to see tourneys that don’t allow pesky swap in damage and flocks.

1 Like

Can we please stop with unique advantage tournaments. It is basically the arena. Some people in the shores have dropped lux and cera for indotarus and phorurex.

1 Like

So advanced legendary get the lame commons as rewards, and unique has the double points AND exclusives?

Really feel done with the lame tournaments

For me last month was one of the better months of tournaments.

How about all skill and no advantage? No need to worry about unique advantage anymore. (And for me I hate legendary advantage as well because many people still use legends in their arena team while I only use unique and apexes so they have their legendary over 20 and boosted…)

Ludia why still some legendaries and uniques? I just want epic and rares

1 Like