Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Open Skilled Tournament (05/03)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see here: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • No hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

JWA_FR_Tournament_0426B

34 Likes
Best Choices for the Epic Tournament
listed #3
  • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26).

This is automatically set by the system right?

If so, I do not understand why this is a requirement …

3 Likes

Will the game be working by then?

17 Likes

Is there any limit to how many matches you can play in the tournament, or the ones putting in the most time will automatically have the biggest chance to get a good ranking?

7 Likes

Actually, I guess you lose medals for lost matches, so the match limit doesn’t matter all that match. Don’t know why I assumed you can only win medals and not lose them. It’s not mentioned explicitely in the tournament rules, but it would make sense for it to work the same way as the trophies.

3 Likes

No hybrids… nice.

2 Likes

this, this right here, is without a doubt the absolute best part of the update in my opinion

13 Likes

Agreed, no stat boosts, no hybrids, even levels. Decent prizes for a cheap entry fee. Will be intresting to see how this plays out.

14 Likes

Very nice !!!

1 Like

Depends what the entry cost is?

sounds good to me :slight_smile: it looks more skill based so hopefully it will be exciting. Ohh and hoping that us android users can participate :rofl:

4 Likes

100 cash 1010

1 Like

Thanks. Just spotted it.

1 Like

Dang already talking about tournaments. Must be nice being able to play the game and to have an option to pay the 100 cash.

at this point I would pay 100 cash just to get in the game :smiley:

1 Like

100 bucks seems a bit excessive? Enter 5 tournaments for 500 bucks and don’t place in the top 500 earns 12500 coin.

I can spend 500 bucks in the market for 50k.

IMHO it’s not worth the price

Well I’m in

500 cash doesn’t get you 50k coins btw. Try again when u have better knowledge of the game

1 Like

I thought it did?

I wouldn’t know off the top of my head as I still can’t access the game right now

500 cash=50k coin
4500 cash =250k coin