Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Open Skilled Tournament (05/10)

Hello fellow DPG members,

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• Please note that this week’s Tournament will use the same rules as the one from last weekend giving all players an even playing field to compete.
  • Several of the issues experienced last week will no longer be present this week.
    • Opt-In AI will be disabled prior to the start of the Tournament and will be re-enabled after the Tournament is done. This would only affect players with over 4,000 Trophies.
    • Some players may still experience the visual discrepancy at the end of the Tournament where the indicated resources won are incorrectly identified but correctly rewarded. The fix for this visual discrepancy is currently in the works.
  • In order to access the Tournament, one will need to relaunch their App (see start time below).

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see here: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • No hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

JWA_FR_Tournament_0426B

9 Likes
No AI battle or countdown

I might do one battle for the 2,500 coins.

If I do, It will be the first time I have opened the Arena Tab in over a month and a half. :wink:

4 Likes

Create a second team for Tournament. Stop making us switch dinos between tournament and arena, its a pain.

51 Likes

100 HC for 2500 Coins is expensive. you can get that amount for 60HC in the Market. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot there was a $100 fee, never mind, lol. I’ll stick with Strike towers then.

6 Likes
unlisted #6
listed #7

Honestly, who wants to grind this again? The people who played fair are over this and do not want to waste anymore time. Move on.

9 Likes

Can we buy booooosts for the money?

(:joy:)

1 Like

Question: Is battling AI an accepted way to win? If so will all devices be able to exploit this feature?

2 Likes

AI won’t be an option this time.

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully they wont find a new way to exploit the game. I don’t have a good feeling in participating in this.

Though maybe this one will be better as the time out issue has been cleaned up decently. And the battling ai is not here.

But after the last one I have no motivation in me to do this even if its better prepared. Just knowing I was cheated and shorthanded on the last one. Demoralizing and demotivating.

3 Likes

with no cheating, what do you think the final trophy count will be? 3k?

1 Like

Gonna be a no from me… You ruined the game already…

2 Likes

You made me feel noob

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Will we get another $100 igc to join in for free? Like last time?

1 Like

I played a the whole frieday and saturday (stoped on sunday).
I got around 1500 points and fighting was pretty nice and hard.
Smart players all over the places.

So 2000-3000 will be my guess.

1 Like

Don’t be demoralized… Look at the flip side.

We got our entry fee back. So it was a wash there. If we only get participation reward this time we come out 20 dino bucks a head because it’s like 60 to buy 2500.

And if it does work properly there is the chance for us to give a good and well deserved thrashing to the cheaters from last time.

Personally in last tourney I climbed to 450 with all the glitches I’m looking forward to trying to do better this time… Sadly last times high rank was ruined we know how.

2 Likes

Actually, I’m happy to play this again. It was a good set up. Just a shame that the original bugs got in the way.