Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Pop Quiz Main Event Tournament (09/20)

JWA_FR_Banner_tournament
Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

JWA_FR_Tournament_0823A

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Rare
    • Regular only
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to your Default Level (any).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

JWA_FR_Tournament_0920B

8 Likes

Just a suggestion to anyone with commons or rares that might be thinking about entering. It may be a good idea to wait and make sure this tournament information is correct on the start date of the tournament. If you upgrade any of your common or rares now and the tournament is changed, you will not get your coins or dna back, even with a support request.

Just saying - incorrect tournament information being posted has happened a couple times before, it is possible it will happen again.

23 Likes

I’d really hope the information doesn’t change again. It’s frustrating that this even happens to begin with. I find that the more Ludia does this, the more players they lose in the long run. Stat boosts have probably made 5-10 of the player-base quit alone.

3 Likes

Same here. I understand that sometimes mistakes are made or the information changes, but at the very least, if the mistake was made on the part of Ludia, allow the people who reacted to the incorrect announcement to go back to what they had.

Either way, lesson learned on my part to not fully trust the tournament info posted beforehand. Hopefully others can benefit from this information and not waste coins/dna/boosts on commons or rares then have the tournament change to only top 500 prizes or something like what happened last tournament.

3 Likes

No, thank you.

3 Likes

I don’t know why but when I saw “Pop Quiz” in the title I thought there was gonna be some sort of actual pop quiz here on the forum and we’d get prizes based on how many questions we got right…

9 Likes

Check the Entry fee amount before you click to enter also. It has been known to be different than posted

Subject to change at any moment.

And prize levels also.

5 Likes

always hilarious that they think people are going to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on boosts (for dinos that are completely useless outside of these tournaments) and compete all weekend long for what is most likely going to be a prize worth $3…

participation prize worth 5 cents :rofl:

5 Likes

Muahahaha~
Prepare for destruction :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

5 Likes

Hmmm.
If that’s REALLY the entry fee I could probably pull off 20 cash and 2500 coins in an hour. Unlike last tourney you can get your cash back.
Think I’m in on this one.

How many screw ups will there be this time?

1 Like

You really think I’m gonna believe anything posted above??? Not falling for this bait again, I’ll wait till tomorrow to figure out how this tourney will work.

If the entry fee and rewards don’t change, I’ll play in this one. I’m not holding my breath though.

Only reason of this tournament is to get people pull out their money. Stop this nonsense with rare and commons need to be boosted and overleveled. No fun at all, only those will compete which spent way too much money on that…

4 Likes

I won’t spend a single boost on these dinos, and the reward will still be well worth it. It also helps keep the motivation up for weekly alliance missions.

I can crank though battles with little to know worry about where I end up, because even without boosts, the rewards will be worth it.

1 Like

If the statistics stay like this, my Kapro is ready.

Apato will be waiting.

2 Likes

Yeah I can vouch for that also. Last tournament I spent over 200,000 coins and several dozen speed boosts upgrading some rares because they weren’t set for level 26 in the tournament initially [like they were supposed to be]. Then right after spending half an hour upgrading dinosaurs they “fixed” it and it was all lvl 26 no boosts Customer service said they would reimburse me 400 coins for the entry fee only …such a load of BS!

At least this guy can earn his keep now bwahahahah!:wink:

2 Likes

Meh. Would’ve loved an actual quiz. I guess a few coin will be fine. Nothing else to gain here when I’m not insane enough to waste coin or boosts on common/rare creatures. Zero use in the arena.

1 Like