[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Rare Epic Legendary All Skill Tournament (02/21)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • All
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

16 Likes

ooh. boosts. not really something i was expecting or wanted.

13 Likes

Free boost tournament? I’m in! Bringing my Kapro too.

1 Like

This is basically only beneficial for the top 50 players.
I’m gonna skip! (well, sure 1 battle can’t hurt)

2 Likes

Did not realize it was free. I’ll participate. Everyone has a chance to take first.

2 Likes

Free + lvl 26 + nonboosted, this is my favorite type of tournament. Also allows for testing of Legendaries.

7 Likes

Aw, looking at the comments I thought boosts were allowed… My Utasinoraptor and buddy Tarkus were getting ready to say hi :laughing:

Well, I guess they can still say hi anyway. Plus I can test out some new legendaries, so it all works out great.

:open_mouth: Ooh, Stat Boosts tourny, I was not expecting that.

7 Likes

i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. But this is really a good way to do it. Free entry and equal levels allows FTP people a chance to gather boosts at a higher rate.

Looks like the devs also see that speed boosts are a bit of a problem. :sweat_smile:
You only get half as many as the others.

7 Likes

Considering boosts are inconvertible for other uses, this prize is lame comparing to an alternative reward with 20k HC. Aim more to destroy the game, well done so far ludy :clap:

1 Like

Looking forward to battling “TheRealNedShady” this tourney! :rofl:

1 Like

Meanwhile, the incubators I open …

+1 speed, +2 speed, +3 speed, but my team’s already set with how much speed it has.

2 Likes

Intresting how much people can complain.
Cool skill tournament.
If you hit higher rankes you cant tryout the new epics and legendarys that easy. So a tournament were i can test all the new stuff is pretty nice.

3 Likes

Wow. Free boost tournament. This is great. I will test my new Alloraptor and Mammotherium. Thanks Ludia.

2 Likes

Free entry, skill tournament, garbage rewards. At least I can battle as much as I have time.

I’m liking different rarities being put together. Just because of things like epic hybrid tourney is ran by proceRAT such a limiting factor. Hoping on dodge hoping on drawing proRAT. But adding some rarity helps.

Again free entry. Keep up the free entry and new fun rewards. Do some more dna rewards and mix it up just like this. I think tourneys have a lot of potential going forward skilled or advantage.

5 Likes

Wow…:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Me like sure it’s free but like we all know the teams are just gonna be this:

Indoraptor gen 2

Entelomoth

Mammotherium

Phorusaura

Procerathomimus

Insert filler here

And the winner and those with the better connection basically get more boosts to add to their Thor, or proRAT or maxima cause why diversify if you can just set up and whale up

10 Likes

I agree. This game is getting quite ridiculous. Playing for stat boosts. The rewards are not even good value.Think most of us just want the cash and choose what we spend it on rather than boosts.

1 Like