Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Rare Skilled Tournament (08/23)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Regular and hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (Lvl 26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

2 Likes

Let the speed ties fest begin!!!

To me it s extremely boring when all are set to level 26…no boosts is OK, but in this case I ll not start there…
Have fun…

2 Likes

How much does it cost to get into this tournament?

That’s only because u can’t come in and wipe out all of the lower players in one shot. Sorry if your level 30 gets whooped by a level 10.

2 Likes

You Don t understand, what kind of “tournament” if all creatures are equal?
It s like runners all run the same time…

3 Likes

I heard that in real tournaments they allow you fly if you pay ref good

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the point of all these tournaments being different, is to see the potential strategy of using a wide variety of creatures instead of the same 4 or 5 we see in arena battles generally.

Would be nice to get an any dino level 26 no boost tournament

No different to Clio Cup, Ginetta Cup or other similar racing series all having the same car with the same spec. Means it comes down to driver skill, not which has the most money invested. Apply that logic to this game, it levels the battlefield and brings it down to players knowing how to…play. Not use a Thor to one-shot everything.

5 Likes

Time is definitely anyone’s best asset in this setup. I’m not feeling too upset my weekend will be full with Fantasy Football drafts. Best of luck to all the contenders :heart:

1 Like

I am looking forward to a tournament where it is decided by skill rather than how highly boosted your hybrid was.

1 Like

Looking forward to this one. Speed ties might be a bit meh, but other than that, it all looks good to me.

2 Likes

Love these type of tourney! Skill straight up! :sunglasses::metal:

Make the speed ties decided by something that requires skill rather than who is closest to the servers/has the best phone, etc etc and I’ll agree its a skill tournament; the smaller the pool of creatures, the smaller the pool of viable creatures, the less its about skill. I’d even prefer the speed ties being decided by RNG rather than the current system.

Off to a smashing start. Cost is coins instead of HC as originally stated (which is better), but the creatures aren’t setting to L26… proceed with caution until they address the situation, folks! And good luck to all who play! @Jorge @Ned

Well done again Ludia!!!

My dinos are NOT level 26.

Creatures are NOT set to level 26. However now I’m worried about whether I upgrade some of my rares for the tournament and they end up fixing it. Ugh

1 Like

So people at Ludia headquarters screw up again… not that it surprises me after all the mishaps, but it would be nice if something actually worked the way it was advertised for once