Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Rare Skilled Tournament (11/22)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Regular
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled

REWARDS

1 Like

The rewards are pretty awful for this one too. Even if I did have money to burn to boost a bunch of high level rares to oblivion I wouldn’t participate.

Better than the first one!

1 Like

Boosts appear to be disabled for this one

I guess junk rewards are all we can expect now. Oh well. At least my weekends suddenly opened up now. Won’t have to waste my time on these if this is all we can expect from them.

11 Likes

…Spend millions for coins leveling rare and commons for a chance to win back 162000 of them. What a deal!

Well you have offered me another weekend far from JWA. Thanks for keeping me outside of your game.
Going for the “we offer the less possible and increase a little bit each week until reaching acceptable tournaments attendance again while giving the community the feeling we listen to their feedback” strat will simply make you loose players in the long run. And those won’t come back. This is really getting ridiculous…

3 Likes

Static level 26, no need to level. This 1 will be a bit meh because of choice restrictions but it will be an “everyone has a chance” tournament

Oh, this is the speed tie one… oh goody!

1 Like

The rewards are better than the last one. But i don’t think this tournament is for me. Good luck to those who enter. I want to see another new face at the top again.

The rewards still NOT WORTH IT! Ludia should alternate the tourney between skilled and all level/boosted. Looks like Ludia is doing this to cater new players. Unfortunately their old loyal players will start to lose interest and eventually leave the game one by one…

I will still suggest to our alliance not to enter on this one.

7 Likes

Lil Kapro will be in this one for sure. Even if the rewards aren’t anything out of the ordinary, at least I don’t have to worry about rats that do 2400 damage.

2 Likes

A tournament in which you can’t buy a win… oh noes.

The horror.

The unfairness.

We should all sit this one out.

1 Like

Well … technically you can - buy a house in Canada and move there - speed ties? Solved!

3 Likes

I’m not sure their servers are in Montreal, I’m on the Montreal backbone and I lose speed ties all the time.

Never pinged them…so IDK.

Wait. People are still wasting time with these tournaments? Make your voice heard and boycott them. The fewer players participate the more likely they are to finally reverse the tournament rewards to what they were.

6 Likes

The puny rewards are what will make people sit out. Its not worth a weekend of friend battles with the same handful of junk dinos.

4 Likes

Happy to see the focus on the skilled tournaments. These are a great break from arena, thank you.

I would like to see better rewards though. Not drastically better, but better than this.

Also, I would like to see drastically better rewards for arena. That’s where the boosted monsters belong, and they should be rewarded in kind. Bring back the old rewards.

This is relevant to tournaments cause you, ludia, took rewards from arena and locked them behind these tournaments. Then you just removed them altogether.

Restoring them will make everyone happier.

17 Likes