Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | RE All Advantage Tournament (09/06)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Regular and hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to your Default Level (any).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

JWA_FR_Tournament_0907B

This tourney looks good. Rare and epic at player level, and with boosts. Much more fun than lvl 26.

2 Likes

Another ludia trick bag to get players to lvl up future hybrids and burn through their boosts

25 Likes

That entry cost is too much for this kind of tournament. Give us VIPs free entry ludy!

7 Likes

Meh…

Not worth the time for majority of players.

1 Like

Good point on the boosts. I wasn’t thinking that I haven’t boosted any rare or epic dinos, and I don’t ever plan to.

I was doing pretty well with my unboosted rares against boosted ones before they fixed the last tourney. It might still be fun.

1 Like

Any reason this post is still hidden? @Jorge

The reason the page is still hidden, is because the data on the images are incorrect and will updated shortly.

So we get an announcement in game that directs us to this thread, but the content of the thread is not correct.

Same ole same ole.

Is this a joke

1 Like

Well at least it’s a positive gain of 5 hard cash now just for battling once.

2 Likes

If it allows non-hybrids too, my kapro is ready.

This may be the tournament I’m least inclined to participate… but well, free coins… guess I’ll have to…

Thank you for all your patience, the information is now correct. Apologies for the delay. Have a great Tournament.

That’s what I’ll be doing lol

Ain’t Friday September 6?

1 Like

Lol Arnold in our world yeah , who knows what goes on in the minds of that lot at ludia

1 Like

Nope it’s a ploy to get people spend boosts before the update on useless dinos you would never normally use.