Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | RE Skilled Tournament (10/04)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Regular and hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to Tournament Level (26).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Disabled.

REWARDS

2 Likes

Taking bets on whether it will actually be skill based when it starts. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I say yes they will get this one right…But I’m not betting the house on it.

3 Likes

Rare and Epics, huh.
So many complaints about Procemimus follows.

Will we keep losing 40 points when fighting the already top ranked player?

In case you don’t know, no, that’s not the intended mechanic, check with your notes. And yes, that’s how it worked in the last tournament.

3 Likes

As it currently stands, you net +$5 hard cash just for joining. Of course I wouldn’t put my mortgage on that being accurate, wouldn’t be the first time they release information as one thing but the reality becomes another.

1 Like

No disclaimer about this being only tentative information again, @Jorge? Three posts with incorrect information, but still posting before the tournament?

Good luck with that.

So entry cost 300 hard cash and participation prize 100 coins?

1 Like

Where do you see that?

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

I figured as much, but it’s hard to tell when people are joking on here.

This might be fun - despite how the last tournament started out, it was fun!

Yoshi may be able to overwhelm a decent group of creatures, just remember that it can be slowed down and/or countered by the ones that are T H I C C.

Don’t rely on every hybrid - some normal creatures can help out.

1 Like

What do you mean by slow down Procera?

I mean to stop the onslaught of raw damage. To prevent Yoshi from plain out sweeping your team.

1 Like

Ah, I figured as much. I took it literally, so I got confused because Procera is immune, should have thought otherwise.

Haha! No worries. I mistake things myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s some good stuff in the lower rarities. I didn’t get to try our carbo for the last tournament because i mistakenly put it into a sanctuary. From what I’ve experienced tho, she can halt a prceratho pretty well.

Awesome! Keep 'em skill tourneys coming!