Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | REL Hybrid Advantage Tournament (10/18)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

3 Likes

Will sit out this one if entry fee is 100 cash. Rewards are just not worth the effort required.

9 Likes

Sounds like a DC spam fest :joy: . Especially since there aren’t many creatures that can one-shot it at the rarity restrictions they have set.

16 Likes

Agreed, I would do the same

1 Like

Well said :slight_smile:

1 Like

rewards aren’t worth it for the entry fee. Doubt i’d be able to even get anywhere close to top 1000 to make it some what worth it.

2 Likes

Looks like 10,000 place or lower, it is the same cost or cheaper to purchase coins in the store. Otherwise, it is costing to enter.

I will be passing unless it is just yet another tpyo and it is 10 HC to enter.

EDIT: You would have to place Top 5000 or better to make your investment back.

3 Likes

Coins?
Pass.
Maybe if the info is wrong and it’s actually a coin entry fee?

2 Likes

Another fake tournament :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

I only have two dinos with boosts that qualify for this tourney, but I’m in! These are the tourneys I really enjoy.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh yes.

6 Likes

Did you guys not learn your lesson last time you offered coins as a reward?? What a joke. Last time you did this, the tourney was so dead because so many people sat out. I actually have dinos that can be used for this but i might just sit out too. Its not worth the time it will take to place well just for coins. It will cost me tons of coins to level more stuff too. NOT WORTH IT.
“Hey everyone, use your boosts for this tourney so you can win some coins!!” Yeah right. Get out of here with this kind of reward for a boosted tourney.

21 Likes

Keep posting those monster pics! It gives folks like me even less incentive to join and lose HC to get curb stomped by them. And, it makes for fewer competitors so you have a better chance at getting a higher ‘prize’ amount of coins.

4 Likes

Ok I will :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Agreed…I’m sitting this one out also.

4 Likes

Pass.
10characers. fudge

3 Likes

Chicken vs Rat trny. I’m out.

5 Likes