Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | REL Hybrid Advantage Tournament (10/18)

This is why people are always mad when they announce a Skill Tournament, it gets the best rewards with a low entrance fee, while these ones just let you fight it out for some coins. People just want to be able to use their teams that they put together with their hard work, but Ludia makes it seem like it’s not worth the effort to even try.

4 Likes

Like everyone else have said.
RNG and speedtie tournaments somehow get cash rewards, yet the time to hunt and evolve tournament gets jipped with coins and high entry fee lol.

I will play it, because I will get to use some of my dinos finally, but Ludia needs to get their head out of their bum.

4 Likes

Cash for coins , I’m out .

6 Likes

Yeah no thanks. Not interested in coins and none of my hybrids are boosted. (Erlidom doesn’t count since she’s unique).

1 Like

Perfect! Great Tournament!

We need more of this so players start to evolve more then just UNIQE dinos.

Start boost other stuff, and make more tournament about skill!

See ya! :pray:t4:

I’ll pass on this one. I deal with the rat enough as is.

5 Likes

What do they mean about default levels?

Whatever your current dino’s level is.

So you have the potential on fighting a level 6 rare or a level 30 tier 8 boosted rare. Sounds fun huh?

It does sound fun. It will be completely unpredictable, meaning it won’t be boring.

3 Likes

I predict swooping rats in almost every battle. Rat and procerat in every match

6 Likes

Entry fee is just to high. I will pass for this tournament.

3 Likes

tenor%20(4)

5 Likes

100 HC for pathetic rewards.

Jeez Ludia really do not know what players want.

3 Likes

Too expensive entry fee for participation reward and even for the reward itself. I have some of my guys boosted but I may stay out of this tournament…

1 Like

I’m just wondering who’s the evil genius thinking of an entry fee of 100 dollars for a tournament awarding coins. Coins are not an issue in the game anymore: there’s days in the week I score 50 to 70K coins in a day between battle arena, boxes, treasure chests, incubators, donations, whatevs. But there’s NOTHING giving us easily hard cash, and hard cash is used to buy boosts. So, why should I be crippling my game economy to gain a resource I don’t need and waste time on a tournament?

Suggestion: cut the entrance to 10 dollars tops. Or, since the tournament awards coins, ask for coins as entrance

3 Likes

I say swap the rewards for these types of tournaments and the equal level ones. I don’t want to have to spend so much coin to be somewhat competitive in these tournaments just to receive minor compensation back. I’m always short on coin, so I would play tournaments to receive some, if the benefits outweighed the costs.
If the rewards were swapped, more people would probably play these types of tournaments. We’d also still have a significant following in the equal level tournaments, because it doesn’t cost so much coin to receive little back. It would also help out those lower level players who can’t get enough coin who make it into the higher rankings on those 26 lv tournaments.
I just think swapping the rewards would be a win-win for everyone.

1 Like

Read the other Ludia game forums, deception is a favored tool for increasing profit.
Maybe they were hoping no one will notice.

1 Like

@Ludia_Developers Change the entry fee to 100 coins or 10 HC to increase participation.

Otherwise there are no incentives to participate when the reward is only a paltry amount of coins for 100 valuable HC. On top of that we have to spend hundreds of thousands of coins to level up dinos for it.

1 Like

Hard pass on this tourney…dealing with the rat with little to no counters isn’t worth the headache for only coins.

2 Likes

I have plenty of those dinos at lvl 30 boosted to the moon and back but with the swamp rat running loose and the coin return I dont need a three day headache. If they put a block on the rat since many players refuse to fall victim to that critter it might be tempting but you’d have to place at least min in the top 50 to get a return for the stress. Change that gold to greenbacks and maybe we can talk.

1 Like