Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | The Height of Summer Tournament (08/16)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Rare
    • Epic
    • Legendary
    • Unique
    • Hybrids only
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to your Default Level (any).
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled.

REWARDS

8 Likes

Hooray. tq🎉
…but humbly asking ludia, why dont give this to season also? or should even be more?
same tourney type, long duration, more hardwork = yet get just anky++
…sigh

6 Likes

So same teams as in arena. :grin::joy:

7 Likes

So is it rare/epic/legendary like it says in the game or is unique included too like it says here?

If uniques are included, what’s the point? This is the same as normal arena.

4 Likes

Same kind like normal arena that I don’t have a chance to get to around top 500 which in this tournament provide 180 hard cash and 10,000 coins?

Uh… I think I’ll step aside from this one. My team isn’t ready for this at all :frowning:

prizes for top 10 should be doubled…

the friendly tourneys give 30000 hc for no. 1; here is only 10000 hc

So, its arena…with an entry fee? Are we paying for nostalgia or something since these are watered down versions of the old tournament rewards?

Really?

17 Likes

i am here to see the whining.

8 Likes

Literally just another battle arena. Lol. No thanks.

Well since there is uniques,i don’t know if its worth it.
The rewards are not that good,i really miss the jurrassic world movie tournament and the BLUE DNA rewards

Congratulations to ApexPredators on this tournament.

16 Likes

To be fair I like this tournament and I don’t have a great team, not even top 2,500.
Why do I like it?
Because it gives the long term players a chance to shine and get a decent reward.
It is just like the arena, that’s true, and the arena sucks because it doesn’t match us with fair opponents when we are floating in the mid 4500 range.
So it’s a plus that we can battle without losing trophies all weekend with our best line up, and perhaps get some interesting experiences. I for one stay out of the arena out of frustration but it doesn’t really matter in a tourney so it’s all good.
And what’s the worse that can happen ?
You just get the $5 participation prize.

2 Likes

Dunno if i can earn back the entry fee on this one😅

2 Likes

Basically just a chance to give the top arena people a free prem Inc and some gold and cash…

6 Likes

After reading the requirements for entering it’s just not worth it. Why beat myself silly trying to not climb and lose all the darting time for the alliance missions. Every time these tournaments roll around our missions take a hit and we lose more in the end than what is gained from the contest.

2 Likes

So basically this tournament is good because it gives the players a break from the real arena? Sounds like poor arena design rather than a good tournament…

1 Like

Is this THE Wrothgar?

2 Likes

the tourneys are where you get the cash and coins now… the seasons are just everyday seasons you dont really do much extra. win or lose and settle.

Is the match making identical to the arena system?

1 Like