Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Titanoboa Advantage Tournament (02/14)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Epic
    • Rare
    • Regular
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

24 Likes

Why so stingy?

Give us Blue level rewards.

Much better than the “speed tie” one!
At least,this is a good tournament.
Congratulation ludia,awesome prices aswell,it would be nice to have some more of these!

5 Likes

And imma head out

4 Likes

Appreciate the free entry and DNA for every level. Thank you.

9 Likes

Now this is how you do a tournament. I was worried that this would be incubators. At least everyone gets some. (could be a bit more generous tho.)

6 Likes

Yay! I will get at least 400 Epic Noodle DNA at my level!

1 Like

I’ll probably end up with 1k, given how many boosted Miragaia’s are going to be lurking about in this one…

1 Like

great, boosts are enabled
better to keep using the sanctuaries

5 Likes

Was so excited at first
Thought they would actually be nice to us after giving us that bad spawn quotes.

Well then I saw that boosts are allowed and no equal creature levels. I‘m out.

The same players will win and I don‘t wanna waste my time with frustrating battles against boosted and stronger teams.

:-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2:

20 Likes

to add onto this…
can something like this be done for equal level and no boost tournaments. Dna reward can be lower, but it would be a nice gesture and anybody, not just veterans, could win some highly sought after dna.

10 Likes

I’ll give it a shot, but I only have level 20 Commons, Rares and Epics, nothing higher since why waste DNA and coins on that when I need them for their hybrids? Perhaps in the future when I finish with their hybrids, I’ll focus on leveling up the non hybrids ingredients. But that’ll be a long time from now.

5 Likes

Gonna try my best, 5 boa dna is still something.

9 Likes

Honestly I’m just grateful for the opportunity to get some more Snake dna! Yes the rewards could be more, but hey at least it’s something and better than nothing! :smiley: Plus it’s a free entry fee so free dna! I’ll admit I am a bit bummed that it’s not a skill tournament, but gotta be happy with what they offer.

2 Likes

So what’s “regular?” A typo for sure? But was it supposed to be legendary or does it mean - “non-hybrid?”

2 Likes

As I said in the other thread, it’s pretty sad that whenever they seemingly want to give us exclusive DNA, there has to be a catch… I hate default levels and boosts tournaments, it’s no fun… it’s a straight up pay to win system just like the arena… gonna enter this time though, a little Boa is better than none I guess

2 Likes

just want to get that 200 for 20K prize. I’m relatively ok FIPing the thing for its hybrids. anything extra i get is just a bonus. granted nothing i have for this is over lv 20 so i don’t think i’ll get too far.

2 Likes

Free entry? Ok, definitely entering.

2 Likes

Regular means non-hybrid.

2 Likes