Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Titanoboa Advantage Tournament (02/14)

This was a painful tournament just trying to get a lock on 200 Titanboa.

Do Iiiiii get Myyyy turtle drawn??? NoooOOOooo.
Do my opponents ALWAYS get thier turtrle drawn??? Yeeeees… Of course. Every time.

I did manage to get to 119 without getting my turtle drawn more than 6 battles in a row AND managed to take out two teams with turtles with Elasmotherium and the Marsupial Lion on the way up from ZERO winning 4 battles in a row. This was soooo infuriating.

How in the name of F!&$% are you only on 90 points with that team!?

It was really fun to play with! I would love to see a distracting move of some sort or an HP buff that allows it to better utilize the swap in move and counter. She served me will in many situations though! That was my swap in turtle counter haha.

I woke up at 98 and had to go in to keep my top 100 spot. Played some games lost to this:

Then played one more to get me here. I’m super happy!

4 Likes

nice work.
I assume i’ll be keeping this spot in the next 30 minutes

very happy with where i ended up. I’m glad i played more than a few battles. It was a really fun tournament.

3 Likes

Actually enjoyed this one. Good work all!

Got it!

10 Likes

I only earned like 20 or 50 DNA but I really didn’t care, the tournament was horrible for me
Edit: I only got 5

1 Like

I ended up getting 500 Titan DNA. I wanted to aim higher, but for some reason I was constantly getting matched with high Miragaia players over and over again, it got deflating after a while.

Had fun in this one! Great break from overboosted arena!

3 Likes

I was so happy I didn’t drop from top 500.

Thank you Ludia for this tournament, us players were really happy to fight for boa dna.

3 Likes

I went to sleep and woke up still in the top 100 lol good job everyone. There was some serious battles in this one. I just created spinoconstrictor with my rewards :snake:

6 Likes

Aww, poor you. Out of the 6 matches I played I got the turtle every time. Lost 1, ended at 17k, got my 200 snakes!

1 Like

Loving these free tournaments. Was able to exactly get spot number 50 which helped me to create the unique snake😃

4 Likes

This was my final result (but not my team).

I’m super happy right now. :partying_face::snake::trophy:

It was a rough tournament for me. The beginning went really well, but by the time Sunday came around I got really worried. So I figured I would do a battle. :confounded:

I sank like a rock. Somehow, I managed to battle my way back above where I was originally and called it a day.

I always ended up with match ups that I could almost predict 100% what was going to happen. Whenever I started with my rare Erlikosaurus, my opponent’s epic Erlikosaurus came out. Lol :woman_facepalming:That happened so many times. I got matched against my opponents turtle while playing my own. Those were long battles. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::turtle:

Overall I am glad this tournament is done. It was a nice change of pace to play with other creatures that you don’t normally do, but boy this tournament was insanely stressful. I think I might sit the next tournament out. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I was supposed to win 200 dna but couple minutes before the tournament was over i only got 5.

Right @ 250! Nice one! I was around 200 and watching my placement drop within the last hour… really didn’t want to have to risk one last battle!

1 Like

I won 3 battles.
30 trophies each I think.

Finished here

This was my actual team

1 Like

Haha, I remember we battled but definitely don’t remember the specifics of the battle!

Hard to remember when you’re battling one after the other, lol

1 Like