Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Titanoboa Advantage Tournament (02/14)

I wish this tourney was skill based. Boosts and default creature levels makes the higher rewards out of reach. I suppose something is better than nothing. I’d feel differently if wasn’t an act of Congress to find Titanoboa over the last week…

5 Likes

Every single time you ha e decent to great rewards it is always default levels with boosts enabled. Nice to see you later to the top alliances who throw hundreds a day at the game and can stock pile boosts to win these tournaments… guess we know which alliance will have Spinoconstrictor made and maxed first… Good job Ludia…

5 Likes

I’ll join in with this got into the top 100 before with no boosts what so ever… I’ll aim for the top 250 this time at the least considering carbo and mammoth will be roaming about.

1 Like

Okish tournament, just take boosts out of the question and then it’ll be even better

2 Likes

You can still get far without boosts

1 Like

This is great news and I can barely believe anyone isn’t happy with this tournament.

After all it’s free to enter, and surely any boa dna is better than none.

And I think it’s perfectly fair that players who have invested in the game will undoubtably have the advantage.

This tournament kind of answers the question as to why Ludia have had boosts for sale every day for the last two months.

2 Likes

Perhaps it is time to waste some coins and useless dna? But ma heart hurts everytime i have to press the level up screen when the dino isnt endgame viable

2 Likes

I’ll be in on both my accounts for at least the 200.

1 Like

Carbo was a brute during the last tournament…it was unreal to try & win without one

prepare yourself for the boosted hp and attack turtles. I shudder just thinking about it.

1 Like

Cool tournament… Just a shame we can’t use hybrids.

I personally don’t enter a tournament to win (cause that takes a lot of effort and patience that I don’t have). I enter to get the best rank possible on my terms… Probably not gonna go far in this one, but it’s seems fun enough… And it’s FREE dudes! Let’s not complain about free stuff!

4 Likes

Some of y’all are overreacting to this. The previous boosted and leveled tourneys barely had any creatures with boosts applied to them. You can get decent rewards with hybrid level creatures if you put in moderate effort. Plus it’s FREE!!!

1 Like

There’s also some huge trex guys around with big boosts. I’m talking lvl 27-30 rexy with boosts lol. One thing I can say is I accidentally evolved my rex and I get to use it lol.

1 Like

The boosts arent going to stop me from entering. Just not going to get my hopes up for anything above the 20k mark. I only need a bit less than 200 boa to get it to 15. Anything extra is a bonus for dilophoboa.

1 Like

Oh yeah you should definitely join it’s free and can at least get a little amount. Worth it imo. I’m down for this tourney and joining. I have some of my own odd creatures heh. Nothing over the top though.

But I do wish it was skilled in this situation with this reward. That said… I’ll say this. I’m so glad it’s not a “who has the biggest ProceRat wins tourney”. So glad there is no hybrids.

2 Likes

Isn’t it a “who has the biggest Carbo wins” tourney though?
I don’t think a level 20 Carbo can one-shot a level 10 lion, so that’s still an option, but if it’s speed-boosted…

Well since its advantage look at my view, carbo may run skill tourney a bit (it still has counters and ways to outsmart it). But we may see lots of big tarbo and trex. Carbo can’t dodge or distract it isn’t immune just put a big trex in.

I don’t think many have huge carbos since it has two hybrids and it’s fairly new. Prorat dodges, distracts, full immunity, no hybrids so level 30 max boosts. Big difference honestly.

I don’t see carbo truly being a beast in this one I see big boosted randoms such as lvl 30 trex.

I’m def going to put that 15,000 alanqa dna sitting around to use. Nice turtle counter somewhat

Bringing my TRex and all my overleveled dinos to the tournament. Prob finish top 500 since I wun play enough to reach top 250

TRex bites through Carbomemys. With boosts, it will eat the turtle for dinner.

1 Like