Ludia Forums

[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Titanoboa Advantage Tournament (02/14)

I was thinking swap in ferocity plus armor piercing counter could work well in some situations…I can take mine to like 28 if I wanted to haha.

Too many coins I’de like to use on it xD but yeah swap in ferocity armor piercing counter. Exactly what I was thinking about. But was feeling like it’s very sacrificial though. That move could even hurt carbo some.

It is a lot of coins, but I also like having things for our sancs when we are building them. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet so we’ll see. But I thought haven’t something different overlevelled might be a little advantage.

Me too. That’s one of the things I do like about advantage tourneys. Surprises like that. I had to reply because I was thinking pterano last night as I was looking for surprises heh.

1 Like

It’s going to be a very interesting tourney.
Meta tiers will play a smaller factor than levels and boosts.
I’m going to take my highest level stuff and try to figure out which 8 will work best, then spend excess boosts on them.
I will most certainly be spending more time on team prep than ever before.
As dorky as it sounds, I’m looking forward to it. LOL

5 Likes

Lets go Raptor Squad!!

1 Like

I’m sorry but I think you might have to swap out the stegoceratops

Yeah i think so too but i want to try him out for nostalgia maybe hell come in handy.

I think he meant because this is a non-hybrid tourney…

1 Like

Haha good call lol forgot that slight detail

:man_facepalming:
so a tournament for whales get new epic dna.
good! :+1:

10 Likes

Any word on when we might expect a guide from any random, unnamed websites?

Agree 100%. I enjoy these much more than the “skilled” ones

Since it isn’t a skilled tournament, you probably won’t see one from GP. This is so dependent on levels of creatures and boosts and what DNA you happen to have on hand.

2 Likes

So Einiasuchus is not allowed even though it is a Rare and can be found in the wild?

It’s a hybrid, so no.

But…we will probably be releasing something else that might help (hype!) :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

A.k.a. The Batman Tournament LOL!

5 Likes

Ouch lol shook my whole world up lol. This thing is out to play, beware xD it bites through the screen.

2 Likes

Wow… LOL
Luckily I’m only shooting for a realistic Top 5000 min, top 500 max.
I’m still in my war room.

2 Likes